1985 Jeep CJ7 Base Sport Utility 2-Door 4.2L Fuel Injection with extras
Price: US $8,000.00 Item location: Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jeep
- Model: Other
- Type: SUV
- Trim: Base Sport Utility 2-Door
- Year: 1985
- Mileage: 1,392,353
- VIN: 1jccm87a1ft129031
- Color: White
- Engine size: 4.2L 258Cu. In. l6 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1985 Jeep OtherI got this CJ7 last May and since that time I been fixing and adding a lot of stuff. All the floor was repaired and painted. New carpet installed.
- Upgraded to Howell TBI Fuel Injection System, ean that "cold start" is not a problem and if you like wheeling you wont have a problem.
- New Omix-Ada Alkuminum blue valve cover.
- New Shepherd Aluminum Radiator
- New Blue Air Intake
- New double diaphragm 8 inch brake booster assembly
- New Magnaflow 91006 Catalytic Converter
- New Flowmaster 842547 Super 44 Series muffler.
- New Prothane 1-501 Red Motor Mounts
- New Spectra Premium 94609 Heater Core
- New Fel-Pro BS 40612 Rear Engine Main Seal
- New Fel-Pro oil pan Gasket
- New ACDelco Durastop Rear Drum Brake Wheel Cylinder
- New ACDelco Durastop Rear Brake Drum Assembly
- New Wagner QuickStop Z267R Riveted Brake Shoe Set, ear
- New Wagner H7064 Drum Brake Hardware Kit, ear
- New Dorman HW2514 Brake Self Adjuster Repair Kit
- New brake calipers and rotors.
- New HFS Jeep Seat Belts - 3 Point Kit
- New Motorcraft WR4050 Spark Plug Wire Set
- New MSD 8205 Blaster Ignition Coil
- New Plastic glove box insert, ot the crappy one of cardboard box from factory.
- New 10x Blue LED Dash instruments panel lamps - Not installed yet, ncluded.
- New Dash Cluster White Face Gauges - Not installed yet, ncluded.
- New Hardtop Liftgate frame weatherseal seal with clips, till in the sealed package - Not installed, ncluded.
- New Tailgate weatherstrip ruber seal.
- New WARN 13910 Winch Mount Plate
- 12,000 Pounds Winch with Smittybilt Cover
- New spark plugs and Team Rush upgrade done...Google it! is a nice performance upgrade.
- Hard Top and 2 Bikini Tops. The previous owner gave me a soft top too but I never installed and cant guaranty if is complete.
- Hard and Soft doors
- 35" Mickey Thomson tires. Are not new but still have some good beef.
- Rear Rack for Jack, hovel, erry can and tool box. I'm including one like new Jerry can.
I CAN PROVE ALL OF THIS UPGRADES WITH ONLINE RECEIPTS.
This is a nice CJ-7 with a 258 6 Cyl motor with a manual transmission that runs great . New oil and filter changed 2 weeks ago. The only thing this Jeep needs is some paint but if I paint it the price will be up for much.