1988 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4x4 4.0 *NO RESERVE*
Price: - Item location: Frisco, Texas, United States
- Make: Jeep
- Model: Cherokee
- Year: 1988
- Mileage: 249000
- VIN: 1JCMR7828JT045644
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Drive type: 4WD
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1988 Jeep CherokeeBehold the legendary off-roading vehicle. The Jeep Cherokee XJ with the ideal 4.0L I6 engine, 4x4 and an automatic transmission.
This XJ starts right up every time and runs and drives nice.This is not recommended as a daily driver!! This is an off-road purpose Jeep!
The ideal purpose of this Jeep is a hunting vehicle, mud toy, rock crawler or anything and everything that's off-road.
- The lights, light bar, horn, brakes, power steering and the radio all work
- Engine and transmission work good
- 4x4 engages and works
- New 33x12.50 tires
- No broken glass
- Exterior is coated in bed-liner spray
- Clear Texas title in hand
- Two doors are missing the round knob on the manual windows (but are still operational)
- The previous owner removed the headliner and the rear tailgate liner
- The driver's seat wobbles a little bit side to side
Acceptable forms of payment include CASH, check (once cleared), or PayPal (preferably through ebay). I can also accept Zelle, Venmo or Cash App if that is easier.
Buyer is 100% responsible for shipping. However, I can connect you to an auto transport company if you would like it shipped.
This Jeep is listed locally as well. Please only bid if you have the funds to purchase.