1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer, Fully Restored - LOW RESERVE - Wait for pics to load!
Price: US $5,100.00 Item location: Nogales, Arizona, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jeep
- Model: Wagoneer
- SubModel: Sport Utility
- Type: Wagon
- Trim: Grand Wagoneer
- Year: 1988
- Mileage: 94,700
- VIN: 1JCNJ15U5JT076204
- Color: White
- Engine size: 360
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4 wheel drive
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1988 Jeep Wagoneer Sport Utility1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer with 94,000+ miles.
- The Jeep has undergone a frame off body restoration
- The engine has been rebuilt and it has less than 2500 miles since the rebuild.
- includes new rings, askets, eals, tc.
- Upgraded Radiatior (Aluminum)
- Transfer case and transmission were serviced also (new filter and fluids)
- Jeep is kept indoors in a warehouse/garage
- The 4x4 works perfectly, s does most everything else.
- Seats are in great condition with original style ribbed upholstery (no rips or tears, nly normal-wear wrinkles on leather)
- Carpet was replaced, nd looks clean and plush. Floor mats are less than a year old.
- New headliner.
- AC blows cold and heater blows hot.
- Good tires - plenty of thread.
- Wheels are polished and look great!
-New Pioneer stereo system and aftermarket alarm, ith power door lock remote.
- Rear window works up/down perfectly.
- Power side mirrors do not work, ot sure why (loose connector, ost likely, s they worked before the Jeep was taken apart for painting, ut didn't afterwards - didn't want to take door panels out again, s I rarely move the mirrors on-the-fly, nd they can be adjusted manually very easily)
- All doors locks work fine, oth with the power switches and with the aftermarket remote.
- All 4 doors latch in place perfectly with a nice thud, ut the driver's door needs a harder nudge than the other 3 for some reason.
- Small door ding on one side (no dent, ust a light scratch)
- The lens on the overhead light came off and was lost during its last trip to the car wash to get detailed.
I've tried to capture as much detail in the pictures I'm posting, ut free to ask any questions you may have or request specific pictures and I will be happy to oblige quickly.
Please ask all questions prior to bidding, nd only bid if you're serious about completing the purchase. If you'd like to send an inspector (at your own expense) to go over the Jeep, lease do so - I will work with anyone wanting to do this. Shipping is of course at the buyer's expense and is to be arranged by and paid for by buyer. Again, lease ask any and all questions you may have prior to bidding - I'm here to make the purchase process as effortless and painless as possible.