Clean Rock Solid California AMC CJ-5 4x4! Like CJ-7 Wrangler
Price: - Item location: Yucaipa, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jeep
- Model: CJ
- Type: SUV
- Year: 1979
- Mileage: 92798
- VIN: J9M83AC113478
- Color: Beige
- Engine size: 258 6 cylinder
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Beige
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Cassette Player, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1979 Jeep CJPlease read entire listing! Take a look this original California CJ-5 4WD! Ready to restore or hit the trails!This one has been locally owned and is powered by the legendary 258 6 cylinder and backed by a "rare" 4 speed manual transmission.It fires right up easily and runs smooth! No smoking or weird noises.All the fluids are clean also.The clutch feels good and it drives down the road straight.It has power brakes and it stops easily.The tires are 31 inch Mastercraft Courser A/T's and have excellent tread plus are mounted on white painted wagon wheels.The transfer case with Warn lockout hubs engages properly.Even the vintage Warn winch with controller works correctly.The body is straight and rock solid! The frame and floors are clean and solid also. The original Morocco Buff paint still looks very good for its age! It has a vintage Acme hardtop with hard removable doors.The front and rear bumpers are heavy-duty and it has a swing away rear tire carrier with original Goodyear H-78 spare tire.All the glass is clean and damage free.The interior is in pretty good shape overall! It has the original front bucket seats with a Con-Ferr aftermarket rear seat installed.Plus It has clean full carpeting and a vintage Craig AM-FM cassette stereo with roll bar mounted speakers.The lights and windshield wipers work correctly.The original jack assembly included also.***Vehicle sold "AS-IS,WHERE-IS", No warranty given or implied. You are more than welcome to look at the Jeep before the auction ends. Clean California title. Vehicle is over 10 years old,mileage considered exempt. Please remember this is a 41 year old used vehicle.We require an immediate $250 (non-refundable) PayPal deposit after auction ends. Due to non-paying buyers, if you do not make the deposit or contact me after auction ends, I will assume you are a non-payer and will offer the vehicle to the 2nd chance buyer. Vehicle must be paid in full within 7 days.Western Classics LLC isa licensed and bonded California used vehicle dealer.
**Please read the following regardingtaxes and fees:
- Out of state/ Out of country buyersare not charged sales tax as long as vehicle is transported out of California by a licensed carrier. If you plan on picking the vehicle up in person and driving it out of California, I do have to collect sales tax, which is minimal. You will pay the final selling price of the vehicle plus the sales tax and documentation fee.The customer is responsible for registering and any other applicable taxes/fees for the vehicle in their home state or country. Our dealer documentation fee is $149.00. I will immediately send out my required documents for you to sign, once I receive my documents back I will then release the title and send it to you via USPS Priority mail.We have had instances where the title has been delayed.
***California bidders! Sales tax and doc fee,smog and all DMV fees will be added to the final selling price.
WE WILL ALWAYS ENTERTAIN A REASONABLE OFFER AND END THE AUCTION EARLY!
- Buyers with less than 7 feedbacks,must contact me or your bid will be removed.We reserve the right to end the auction early.
***Any questions or concerns? My name is John,please give me a call702-683-6862pacific time.We know 2 nationwide shipping companies,that can offer great shipping rates.
On Oct-02-20 at 11:45:39 PDT, seller added the following information:
Also it has a newer Interstate battery,fuel pump, radiator and hoses.