1990 CJ-7 MODIFIED
Price: US $12,500.00 Item location: Beaumont, California, United States
- Make: Jeep
- Model: CJ
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Custom
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 126308
- VIN: 2J4FY19E3LJ542610
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 350 SBC fuel injected Gear Drive
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: AM / FM / CD Player
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Tan
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: BIMINI TOP INCLUDED
- Options: QUADRATRAC SUSPENSION, 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Jeep CJ CustomCUSTOM - CUSTOM - CUSTOM
Started life as a Wrangler....CJ-7
Here's some of the custom components
1. 350 SBC bored 30 over - fuel injection - gear drive2. K&N Air Intake System3. Secondary Transmission Oil Cooling System4. MSD6-OFFROAD Ignition System5. Quadra-Trac Suspension Package throughout6. New Kona Offroad Shocks (all 4)7. Custom Gauge Set - Water Temp / Fuel / Transmission / Oil Pressure / Voltage8. New Prowler Front Clip9. 36-Inch LED Lite Bar10. Two 4-Inch Round Hi-Intensity LED Spotlamps11. Chicago Rear Lockers12. B&M Lock-Out Shifter13. Full-enclosure Canvas Top & Sides14. Bimini Top Cover15. Corbeau Seats throughout with 4-point harnesses (front seats) rears - standard lap belts (2)16. Extra Set of Metal "Safari Doors" are included (1/2 door - they have no rollup windows) - same color paint as what's on Jeep now.
AND OTHERS - A LOT OF GOODIES HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THIS JEEP - we call him "Sarge" for a good friend of ours - a disabled Marine Corps Gunnery Sergeant Mike Thompson
Total chassis mileage shows 126,308, but all modifications completed about 4,500 miles ago....EVERYTHING was checked, replaced or added new.
Auto-Check Score is 7 points above the average and doesn't even include all the additional components added.
Check out our 100% Seller feedback. We reserve the right to end at any time as vehicle is listed for sale locally. Questions ? 951) 769 - 0099
EVERYTHING MUST GO - CHECK OUT OUR OTHER ITEMS FOR SALE.....WIFE HAS BREAST CANCER - NEED TO PAY FOR HER TREATMENTS
I HOPE THAT EVERYONE CAN APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT WE'RE NOT CRYING, WHINING, BOO-HOOING ABOUT OUR SITUATION OR STARTING SOME WHINNY PLEA ON A GO FUND ME WEBSITE, WE'RE ASKING FOR A FAIR PRICE FOR A NICE ITEM... NOT ASKING YOU GIVE TO GIVE US $$ FOR NOTHING.....