Jeep CJ CJ5
Price: - Item location: Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jeep
- Model: CJ
- Year: 1975
- Mileage: 18,880
- VIN: J5F83AH067422
- Engine size: Chevy 350
- Drive type: 4WD Want to buy? Contact seller!
1975 Jeep CJ
Jeep, ustom CJ5
- Chevy 350 CI .030 over.
- Case Hardened Cast Crank 4 BoltMains.
- Cloyes True Roller Timing Chain.
- Competition Cams Cam.
- Crane Cams Roller Rockers, tuds & Hydraulic Roller Lifters.
- World Product Sportsman II Heads, .02 Intakes / 1.6 Exhaust
- Moroso 7 Quart Oil Pan
- Accel Magnetic Breakerless Distributor.
- MSD Ignition & Coil
- Holly 700 cfm Mechanical Double Pumper Carb.
- K&N Air Filter
- Perma-Cool External Oil Cooler
- Optima Battery
- Lee Power Steering Pump
- Lamb Components (non power) Master Brake Cylinder with Proportioning Valve.
- Custom Headers 1-3/4” / Borla Stainless Exhast
- Rear; 3.73 Dana 44, ull Floating Summer Bros. axels, etroit Locker, / Disc Brakes
- Front; 3.73 Dana 44, leason Torsen Differential, isc Brakes, able Truss.
- Transmission; 4 Speed Ford Top Loader with Hurst Shifter
- Lakewood Steel Bell Housing / Scatter Shield
- Leaf Springs are longer then stock with reversed front shackles.
- Dana 20 Transfer Case
- Rancho Urethane Bump Stops
- Bilstein 7100 rebuildable shocks
- Roll Cage Professionally built by Dennis Garman
- Frame is completely boxed and reinforced
- Roll Cage is attached to the frame in five places per side with urethane bushings including the Lakewood Steel Bell Housing / Scatter Shield
- Full suspension off-road racing seats with 5 point Simpson racing harnesses.
- Hella Headlights
- KC Off-Road Lights
- Battery Cut-off Switch
- Steward Warner Gages.
- Autometer Sport-Comp Tach.
- Grant Steering Wheel
- Rear Paddle and Front Razor tires on aluminum wheels
- BFG 12 x 33 Mud Terrains on 15” Center Line Wheels
- 20 Gal. Fuel Tank
- All Stainless braided Fuel, il, teering& Brake Lines
(909) 816-0665 call or text