Rustfree One Owner California 4x4!! All original XJ! 4.0 with 5 speed manual!
Price: - Item location: Yucaipa, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jeep
- Model: Cherokee
- Type: SUV
- Trim: SE 4x4
- Year: 1994
- Mileage: 134874
- VIN: 1J4FJ28S5RL254625
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 4.0
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Gray
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1994 Jeep Cherokee SE 4x4Please read entire listing! Check out this sharp looking 1994 Cherokee SE 4x4! One Owner XJ and all stock!! Great SUV for the outdoorsman!This one is powered by the legendary 4.0 litre 6 cylinder engine and backed by a "rare" 5 speed manual.It starts right up easily and runs real nice and smooth.No smoking or leaking.It shifts nicely in all the gears and the brakes feel firm.The four wheel drive transfer case engages/disengages properly.It drives straight down the road.It has newer all matching BF Goodrich All-terrain tires with excellent tread.The suspension feels nice and tight.It has had a recent oil change and smog test.The gray cloth interior is in pretty good shape for being 25 years old and a non-smoker.The front and back seats,door panels,carpet are very clean and look very good.The dash is nice and damage free.Also equipped with tilt steering wheel and a factory AM-FM cassette radio.The A/C blows ice cold and the heater works also.All the lights and wipers work also.The original owners manuals,key,jack assembly and spare tire are all included. This one owner XJ was very well maintained inside and out! It was owned since new by the Los Angeles Unified School District for their Public Radio station "KLCS".The exterior body is very straight and absolutely RUSTFREE! The original Poppy Red paint does have some patina and minor scratches on the doors.The floors,rockers and frame are super clean and rock solid.All the glass is clean and damage free also.***Vehicle sold "AS-IS,WHERE-IS", No warranty given or implied.Please remember this is a 25 year old used vehicle!We require an immediate $250 (non-refundable) PayPal deposit after auction ends. Due to several non-paying buyers if you do not make the deposit or contact me after auction ends I will assume you are a non-payer and will offer the vehicle to the 2nd chance buyer. Vehicle must be paid in full within 7 days.Western Classics LLC isa licensed and bonded California used vehicle dealer.
***Please read the following regardingtaxes and fees:
- Out of state/ Out of country buyersare not charged sale tax as long as vehicle is transported out of California by a licensed carrier. If you plan on picking the vehicle up in person and driving it out of California I do have to collect sales tax, which is minimal. You will pay the final selling price of the vehicle plus the documentation fee.The customer is responsible for registering and any other applicable taxes/fees for the vehicle in their home state or country. Our dealer documentation fee is $149.00. I will immediately send out my required documents for you to sign, once I receive my documents back I will release the title and send it to you via USPS priority mail.
**California bidders will be charged sales tax,smog and doc fee plus all DMV fees!
WE WILL ALWAYS ENTERTAIN A REASONABLE OFFER AND END THE AUCTION EARLY!
- Buyers with less than 7 feedbacks,must contact me or your bid will be removed.We reserve the right to end the auction early.
***Any questions or concerns? My name is John,please give me a call702-683-6862pacific time.
If you need a shipping quote, please let me know.We know a reasonable transport company.