Make your offers! 4.0 Auto Jeep Wrangler done right! Ask your questions!
Price: US $6,500.00 Item location: Aurora, Colorado, United States
- Make: Jeep
- Model: Wrangler
- Trim: SE
- Year: 1994
- Mileage: 158083
- VIN: 1J4FY29S9RP473266
- Color: White
- Engine size: 4.0L
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Brown
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1994 Jeep Wrangler SE***Please ask any questions you might have, I respond quickly and would love you tell you about my baby!***
Okay Watchers, now is your chance. I'm almost out of free vehicle listings. Make me an offer I can't refuse!
Took it for a test drive the other day and the transmission is slipping at WOT. Complete rebuild with new parts I've quoted at $950 and that is factored into the price. Fix could be cheaper if the problem is actually diagnosed but to be safe I just priced a complete rebuild.
1994 Jeep Wrangler with 6 cylinder 4.0L Automatic on 36" tires built right! Selling because I'm moving across the country and can't take it with me.
- Optima yellow top deep cycle battery, newer Sailcloth Bestop tintedsoft top and paint (always kept in garage)
- Spring-over-axle lift with stock springs, and ladder bar (anti-wrap bar) = no wheel hop
- 1" body lift, 1" motor mount lift and tucked fuel tank.
- Bilstein extended travel shocks with custom shock mounts (nothing hangs below the axle tube.
- Ford 8.8 rear axle with disc brakes, OX cable operated locker and 4.88 gears.
- Jeep Grand Cherokee front axle with disc brakes and Akebono calipers, 4.88 gears.
- Aluminum radiator with electric fan conversion, grill screen and aftermarket transmission cooler.
- TJ bushwacker fender flares matched with frame-slider steps that wrap all the way to the frame.
- Custom swing-out tire carrier and high-lift jack mount (High-lift jack and spare tire included)
- TJ brake booster upgrade so you can actually stop in 4-lo and on the highway.
This is a fun jeep that does well on the trails but also tracks straight at 75 mph on the highway. Could use a good washing, has a cracked windshield, and could use a better sound system. I was looking into putting a supercharger in it so it has a wideband programmable oxygen sensor installed but life got in the way so that is as far as I got. Can include the m62 supercharger and WJ intake manifold if desired.
Return Policy: This Jeep is sold AS IS. Returns are not accepted. I cannot be responsible for cold feet or second thoughts. Returns will not be issued based upon the buyers presumptions about the quality, nature, or contents of the item. ASK QUESTIONS, come out for a test drive, review the pictures for included elements and condition of the vehicle. I am not responsible for components, parts, or accessories that are or are not (or you believe should be included) with the vehicle. It is your responsibility to ask specific questions about the vehicle and make a thorough inspection prior to buying.