1962 Jeep Willy's Cj5
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jeep
- Model: CJ
- Type: SUV
- Year: 1962
- Mileage: NA
- VIN: 57548146046
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: 231ci
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1962 Jeep CJ
I am selling my 1962 Willyâ€™s Jeep CJ5. This jeeps drives down the road and freeway very smooth and steady. I can easily do 65 mph with no shaking or bouncing. The 3.8l 231ci motor runs strong and smooth. It has a three speed transmission with a warn overdrive. This is a solid jeep. Hard to list everything done but this thing really runs and drives great. Has not been wrecked or rolled.
Please call with questions Roger 818-532-8377
I will list the items that are new or used from another vehicle and the year vehicle they came from.
1. New Dakota Digital instrument cluster. Accurate speed, fuel, oil, tach, water temp.
2. New rear bumper with swing away tire and hitch.
3. New front bumper.
4. New front LED bar light, LED flood lights at side mirrors, and rear floor lamps above spare tire.
5. New duel batteries.
6. New fuel tank under back with steel rock protection plate.
7. New 4wheel drive seats (durable waterproof cloth.)
8. New soft top with full doors that separate into half doors. Some patched tear in top.
9. New rock sliders.
10. New mudder fenders.
11. All of the body armor is from flat stock aluminum diamond plate formed and painted.
12. New wiring front to back w/new fuse block.
13. 5 new 31â€ tires and steel wheels.
14. New 90 amp alternator.
15. New rear leaf springs and shocks.
16. Brakes and wheel cylinders are about 2 years old. Still lots of life.
17. New 9,000lb wench with nylon cable.
18. Power steering.
19. New radiator
20. Jeep horn works.