1982 CJ 7 JEEP RENEGADE - Super Clean
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jeep
- Model: Renegade
- Type: first year of the wide stance
- Year: 1982
- Mileage: 170,000
- VIN: 1JCCN87EXCT026296
- Color: original, deep night blue
- Engine size: 4.2 Liter 258 Mopar Conversion
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Five speed manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Original deep night blue
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1982 Jeep Renegade
I bought this jeep 11 years ago from a local machinist and mechanic in Longmont Colorado.I am the second owner.He had done several things to the motor and the driveline.Including turning the crank and reworking the top end. He also repaired the drivers side floor pan, replacing it with diamond plate. The motor had 30,000 miles on the rebuild, and the total mileage on the vehicle was 162,000 when I bought it. The previous owner towed it behind his motor home from the beginning. The Jeep now has 40,000+- miles on the engine, and 170,000 total miles.
This vehicle is very reliable, strong, 19 miles to the gallon, Colorado vehicle, Never rough off road. Always garaged and covered.
- 1 inch body lift
- Ground up stock restoration -Extensive documentation and photos available.- 4.2 liter with Mopar conversion sequential fuel injection.
- K&N Cold air intake
- Borla header and exhaust
- 5-speed manual transmission
- PS/PB Disc front
- Rebuilt driveline
- Mickey Thompson bead locks with BFG 32’s all around. Wheel locks
- Hardtop, Bikini top, half doors
- Huffy Lockbox, JBL stereo
- Show quality paint, original dark night blue
- Full cover
- New items
Best top high-back seats
Complete fuel system (plastic tank, fuel regulator – pump – filter – lines)
Battery & cables
Many parts, repair manual, and original owners manual
This vehicle is total metal, rust free and rocksolid. Fantastic machine.
$500 instant deposit needed, Local pickup or I can arrange delivery for you. I do my best toaccuratelyrepresent what I am selling to you. Please review the photographs carefully. I answer all questions. Sale due to medical condition. Thank you for viewing my auction, happy bidding!