1976 Jeep CJ7 *NO RESERVE*
- Make: Jeep
- Model: CJ
- Type: SUV
- Trim: CJ7
- Year: 1976
- Mileage: 168,822
- VIN: J6A93AH016290
- Color: White
- Engine size: 304 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: AWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1976 Jeep CJ CJ71976 Jeep CJ7 *NO RESERVE*
This 1976 Jeep CJ7 is a modified example of Americaâ€™s favorite off road vehicle. Sitting on 35-inch tires with MT wheels and a 4 inch lift this jeep is equipped to take on anything put in its path, whether it be a nice Sunday drive with the top off, a day on the beach, or 12 inches of thick swamp. Beneath the new custom paint, lies an AMC 304 V8 motor paired with a manual 3 speed transmission equipped with a side exhaust pipe making this Jeep sound just as aggressive as it looks.Â
To match the power provided by the unique AMC 304 motor, Dana 44 front and rear ends have been installed giving this Jeep the torque and drivability that it deserves. To preserve the beauty of this Jeep, the undercarriage has been coated in rust preventer, and the interior flooring with weatherproof undercoating.
Inside this jeep the interior has been fitted to match the clean, aggressive look of the outside. Corbeau bucket seats replace the original stock seating in order to keep the driver planted no matter what terrain comes across this jeeps path. Custom diamond plating has been installed in the dash paired with a pioneer stereo system.Â
This Jeep is currently being stored in the Black Bridge Motors facility and is available for sale at a fraction of its aftermarket worth. Eager for its next adventure, this Jeep will be sure to turn heads and provide a great time to its next owner. We are proudly offering at *NO RESERVE* so please bid to own.
Black Bridge MotorsImage Gallery
The successful high bidder will submit a $500 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit at the close of the auction to secure the vehicle. Payment in full must be made within 48 hours thereafter or the vehicle will be offered for sale to the next highest bidder. All financial transactions must be completed in full before delivery of the vehicle.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Wire Transfer - JPM Chase
- Certified Check
- Vehicles are sold as is, where is. All sales are final.
- We have done our best to convey the overall condition of the vehicle, however, the buyer is ultimately responsible for confirming suitability. If you have questions, please ask. Pre-purchase inspections and in person inspections are highly recommended.
- Unless otherwise stated, no vehicle warranty is offered or implied.
- Users with a feedback score less than 10 must contact the seller prior to bidding or bids will be removed.
- Seller is not responsible for any issues or damage incurred during transportation.
- Transportation must be arranged within 10 days of the auction closing date.
- We reserve the right to end the auction early for any reason.
Shipping is available worldwide. We will help facilitate shipping if necessary for the high bidder.
If you have any questions regarding this 1976 Jeep CJ7, please do not hesitate to give us a call or send an e-mail. Contact info is below:
- Black Bridge Motors