1983 JEEP CJ7 RENEGADE Fully Restored-Must See SAFARI ACME Hardtop/Drs FUEL INJ!
Price: US $27,900.00 Item location: Escondido, California, United States
- Make: Jeep
- Model: CJ
- Type: SUV
- Trim: Renegade CJ7
- Year: 1983
- Mileage: 5,000
- VIN: 1jccn87a3dt011881
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 4.2 L 258 Inline Six
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player, Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1983 Jeep CJ Renegade CJ7
1983 JEEP CJ7 RENEGADE
Complete Restoration by JEEPS R US Laguna Beach CA
This was completely, frame-off, restored in 2015 by the famous Jeeps R Us in Laguna Beach, CA. Look them up. NO RUST anywhere. I purchased from a friend who owns a Jeep Lot in Burbank. She is absolutely stunning. I have receipts totalling over 37k. See the pic for the Jeeps R Us invoice for 33K.
The Jeep has a new Jaspers 4.2 L Inline 6 258, with around 5k on the new motor. The motor is still under warranty. MOPAR FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM! Most everything has been redone. Restored to original, aside from bumpers.
Since the purchase, I have added the original 1983 factory wheels, professionally rechromed, all except the spare tire wheel which is in nice condition. New (5k) BFGoodrich All Terrains 32s. I've also found and restored the Safari ACME doors and hardtop, come with Yakima Roof Rack System. I also have the original CJ7 hard doors. The ACME set is incredibly rare for the cj7 as they were mainly produced for the cj5. See Pics, I have the jeep pictured with both. Added a CB, KC Hilights to front bumper, linexd the bumpers with shackles and d-rings, added a tow package. It's one of the better ones out there and is bound to rise in value.
Things to note:1. I Purchased the jeep without the ACME set up; the top and doors fit, but hinges will need to be adjusted, I have not done this, so opening and closing is a bit off. This is also true with the original hard doors, they need adjustment. When restored, they professionally sprayed the body with a "thick" coating so as to never see rust, but it makes the door sit slightly off, hinge adjustment will fix. In Southern CA I have not used them, top off!
2. While very clean, there are a few nicks here and there, but no dents. All the seals were replaced too. She has some general wear. This was no garage restoration, it was done professionally to be driven. Most of the new, break in issues are worked out, as with any new restoration.
3. I have some other stuff that belongs to the jeep, a complete soft top hardware set with frame.
4. I have a matching M416 trailer for sale if desired, but that's not factored here in the price. Search for m416 Jeep trailer in my other listings, there's a youtube video there too.
5. Serious buyers only with quality feedback. Clean title. Contact me at (Three Six 0) Five 1 Zero, 1 Five 8 Nine.
Track Page Views With
Auctiva's FREE CounterOn Dec-16-17 at 12:14:07 PST, seller added the following information:
On Dec-16-17 at 12:15:19 PST, seller added the following information:
On Dec-16-17 at 12:16:09 PST, seller added the following information:
On Dec-16-17 at 12:16:49 PST, seller added the following information: