CHEROKEE BRIARWOOD / COLLECTOR QUALITY / 42K ORIGINAL MILES / NICEST IN COUNTRY
Price: US $940.00 Item location: Richmond, Virginia, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jeep
- Model: Cherokee
- SubModel: 100% LOADED / TIME CAPSULE / WAGONEER
- Type: SUV
- Trim: BRIARWOOD PACKAGE
- Year: 19910000
- Mileage: 42131
- VIN: 1J4FN78S3ML563486
- Color: Gray / Woodgrain
- Engine size: 4.0
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4X4 AWD
- Interior color: Burgundy
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
19910000 Jeep Cherokee 100% LOADED / TIME CAPSULE / WAGONEERAbout Us
We are a licensed independent used car dealer in the State of Virginia. We strive to offer hand picked vehicles at rock bottom wholesale prices while giving the attention and courteous support to each individual client. We are with you every step of the way including assisting with arranging transportation after the deal is done. We stand behind ALL of our cars 100%. We do our very best with listing and describing our vehicles on eBay. Please enjoy the extensive amount of photos we include for each car to help bridge the gap of buying a car sight unseen. By reading our feedback, ou can see you are buying from professionals. Please READ OUR TERMS before bidding. By bidding, ou are entering into a legally binding contract. If you don't have financing in place, o not bid until you have financing in place. All cars are sold with a clean and clear title along with 30 day tags, ome titles will take up to 2 weeks to receive. Good luck bidding and if you need anything, lease let us know. If you have any questions, sk before bidding. Thanks!!!
You can reach us via email at JD@DavisAutoSports.ComCall Jonathan Davis at the numbers below:Office (804) 222-1155Cell (202) 491-9929Fax (804) 222-1166
1991 JEEP CHEROKEE BRIARWOOD
Thanks for viewing this GORGEOUS & STUNNING 1991 Cherokee Briarwood Edition offered by Davis AutoSports!!!! Like with all of our vehicles here, his is a ONE OWNER Carfax Certified Buy Back Vehicle. This Jeep is in AMAZING CONDITION IN EVERY MANOR AND IS WITHOUT A DOUBT COLLECTOR QUALITY AS WELL AS AN INVESTMENT VEHICLE. This rare find will come with a VA state inspection to assure that it is in great mechanical condition!!!! This rare find is absolutely gorgeous in person, ou will be very impressed with its condition and like newdrivability. Here at Davis AutoSports we specialize in Building, elling, nd Restoring all Jeep as shows on our website. Thisvehicle was owned by one family since day one and climate controlled and covered. You will not find another Cherokee like this one. We have sold well over 100 Cherokees with less than 75k miles and we have never seen one inthis condition and such well kept by the owners. Its truly a must see inperson type ofvehicle. This Jeep has all the keys, ats, ooks, indow sticker etc. It has also been impeccably serviced with all fluids changed, trecentlyreceived abrand new AC compressor ( AIR IS ICE COLD ), nbsp;newexhaust system, lugs, ire, nd dis cap. This Jeep is 100% road ready or ready to showcase in your collection. This Jeeps are ALSO on the rise value wise, his Jeepwillwithout a doubt be worth more money next year and the following years than it istoday.
The exterior of this vehicle is in near FLAWLESS CONDITION. The paint has a PERFECT shine and very smooth finish. You are bidding on a 9.9 OUT OF 10 CONDITION JEEP .We haveover 150 pics below as well as a FULL 1080 HD video, lease view all photos and entire video. Most importantly, his Jeep is all original and has ZERO previousrepairs and replaced parts. The woodgrain looks absolutely amazing, tdoesn't have your typicalpeeling or flaking and has maintained its glossy finish, hen you look into the woodgrain from the side, ou can actually see your face reflection. Theprevious owner informed us, e would wax the woodgrain paneling 2times a yeareven when the vehicle was covered. The greypaint also looks amazing as shown in the photos and video, ts looks as ifits 6 months old, tsextremely soft to thetouch and VERY smooth when your run your handsover it. The factory pin strip looks like it was just put on, t really has ZERO defects and peeling and chipping. The Chrome bumpers, ront grill, ightbezels roof rack,mirror housings, tc all look pristine, here is ZERO, es ZERO pitting of defects. All the chrome on the vehicle looks like it was replaced last month, hats how new it looks, ut it is all 100% FACTORY ORIGINAL PARTS. Even the roof looks incredible, his is just an insane conditionvehicle, rue collector quality. The wheels also in greatcondition as shown in the video. The undercarriage has thefactory upgraded costundercoating and has ZERO rust issues. I could go on and on and on about thecondition of this Jeep, rust me when I tell you, ts the nicest Jeep on themarket forthe year and mileage.
The interior of this JEEP is in PRISTINE condition for the year and mileage. The carpets areabsolutely perfect with ZERO stains or even dirt, hefactory and originalfloor mats also lookincredible. The LEATHER seats look amazing, he back seatsliterally look brand new like they were just installed. The interior has a greatsmelling leatherconditioning smell that comes from years and years ofconditioning the leather. Both 8 way power seats work perfect and was a VERY rare option back in 1991. The trim throughout looks amazing as it perfectly matches the exterior. The rear cargo area is very clean, nd the FULL SIZE factory sparestill has the leather cover which add so muchclassiness to the interior. The headliner is also in greatcondition. The factory power windows, ocks, adio, tc work perfect. The rear cargo cover is alsostill intact. The woodgrain dash trim is 100% perfect with ZERO peeling ( this is due to it being climatecontrolled stored )
This Jeep is in great condition in every way, he motor runs great and is very strong and starts up fine with no issues. All driving components work just as they should, he tranny is nice and tight and shifts very smooth, nd the brakes work great. The complete drive-train has no issues. As great condition as this car is, T IS a pre owned car therefore you will find some minor wear from it being driven, oth interior and exterior. I would also like to add the AC is ICE cold !!!
THIS VEHICLE HAS BEEN DEALER SERVICED SINCE DAY 1 OF OWNERSHIP ATDICK MYERS DODGE AND JEEP - 540-433-1600
We have every since service record available for you to see, his Jeep received every single recommended oil change, egular service, aintenance service, nd repairs. This Jeep Has a PERFECT SERVICE HISTORY. We have 20 service records for this Jeep since day 1 of ownership.
MAKE SURE TO SELECT THE HD OPTION WHILE VIEWING THE VIDEO !!!!!!
TRANNY FLUID AND ENGINE OIL AND BRAND NEW
THOSE ARE NOT STAINS ON THE CARPETS, TS A THICK CARPET AND THE COLOR VARIES DEPENDING ON WHICH WAY ITSBRUSHED OR STEPPED ON, HE CARPET IS 100% STAIN FREE AND PERFECT.
ALL VEHICLES SOLD HERE AT DAVIS AUTOSPORTSCOME WITH A 12 MONTH VA STATE INSPECTION
INSPECT BRAKES FOR:
* Worn, amaged or missing parts.
* Worn, ontaminated or defective linings or drums.
* Leaks in system, roper fluid level.
* Worn, ontaminated or defective disc pads or discs.
(NOTE: A minimum of two wheels and drums must be removed from each vehicle at the time of inspection. Consult the official inspection manual for exceptions.)
4. - INSPECT PARKING BRAKE FOR:
* Broken or missing parts.
* Proper adjustment.
* Standard factory equipment or equivalent.
5. - INSPECT HEADLIGHTS FOR:
* Approved type, im, nd output.
* Condition of lamp, iring and switch.
* Beam indicator.
Top of page6. - INSPECT OTHER LIGHTS FOR:
* Approved type, roper bulbs, ondition of lenses, iring and switch.
* Aim of fog and driving lamps.
* Illumination of all lamps, ens color, nd condition of lens.
(NOTE: Every vehicle must have a rear lamp showing a red light to the rear, white light illuminating the rear license plate; vehicles over 7 feet wide or extending 4 inches or more beyond the front fender extremes must be equipped with approved clearance lamps and reflex reflectors. Count load in measuring.)
7. – INSPECT SIGNAL DEVICE FOR:
* Approved type, roper bulbs, ondition of lenses, iring and switch.
* Correct indications and tell-tale (visual or audible).
* Illumination of all lamps, ens color, nd condition of lens.
8. – INSPECT STEERING & SUSPENSION FOR: (Jack up front end as shown in Manual)
* Wear in bushings, ingpins, all joints, heel bearings, ie rod ends.
* Looseness of gear box on frame, ondition of drag link and steering arm.
* Play in steering wheel.
* Wheel alignment and axle alignment.
* Broken spring leaves, nd worn shackles.
* Shock absorbers.
* Broken frame.
* Broken or missing engine mounts.
* Lift blocks.
9. – INSPECT TIRES, HEELS & RIMS FOR:
* Condition of tires including tread depth.
* Mixing radials and bias ply tires.
* Wheels that are cracked or damaged so as to affect safe operation.
10. – INSPECT MIRROR FOR:
* Rigidity of mounting.
* Condition of reflecting surface.
* View of road to rear (Truck mirrors must extend at least halfway beyond edge of body) – (Visibility 200 feet to rear).
Top of page11. – INSPECT HORN FOR:
* Electrical connections, ounting and horn button.
* Emits sound audible for a minimum of 200 feet.
12. – INSPECT WINDSHIELD AND OTHER GLASS FOR:
* Approved type safety glass.
* Cloudiness, istortion or other obstruction to vision.
* Cracked, cratched or broken glass.
* Stickers. ALL UNAUTHORIZED STICKERS MUST BE REMOVED.
* Sunshading material attached to the windshield to ensure it does not extend more than 3 inches downward from the top of windshield, nless authorized by Medical Waiver Certificate.
* Operation of left front door glass.
13. – INSPECT WINDSHIELD WIPER/DEFROSTER FOR:
* Operating condition.
* Condition of blade.
14. – INSPECT EXHAUST SYSTEM FOR:
* Exhaust line-manifold, askets, ipes, ufflers, onnections, tc.
* Leakage of gases at any point from motor to point discharged from system.
15. – INSPECT LICENSE TAGS FOR:
* Illumination of rear plate.
16. – INSPECT HOOD AND AREA UNDER THE HOOD FOR:
* Operating condition of hood latch.
* Presence of emissions system -Evidence that any essential parts have been removed, endered inoperative or disconnected.
* Fluid levels that are below the proper level
1. Brake fluid.
2. Power steering fluid.
* Power steering belt - proper tension, ear, r absence.
Top of page17. – INSPECT AIR POLLUTION CONTROL SYSTEM (1973 and Subsequent Models) FOR:
(NOTE: This includes the catalytic converter and the fuel tank filler pipe.)
18. – INSPECT DRIVER’S SEAT FOR:
19. – INSPECT SEAT BELTS FOR:
* Approved type.
20. – INSPECT AIR BAG AND AIRBAG READINESS LIGHT FOR:
* Any defects in the air bag system noted by the air bag readiness light, r otherwise indicated; or
* The air bag has been deployed and has not been replaced (and is not deactivated because of a medical or other exemption and a notice is posted to indicate that it has been deactivated); or
* Any part of the air bag system has been removed from the vehicle; or
* If the air bag indicator fails to light, r stays on continuously.
21. – INSPECT DOORS AT THE RIGHT & LEFT SIDE OF THE DRIVER’S SEAT FOR:
* Handle or opening device which will permit the opening of the door from the outside and inside of the vehicle.
* Latching system which will hold door in its proper closed position.
22. – INSPECT FUEL SYSTEM FOR:
* Any part that is not securely fastened.
* Liquid fuel leakage.
* Fuel tank filler cap for presence.
23. – INSPECT FLOOR PAN FOR:
(a) Holes which allow exhaust gases to enter occupant compartment.
(b) Conditions which create a hazard to the occupants.
Terms of Sale Overview
The successful high bidder will submit a $500.00 non-refundable deposit via paypal within 48 hours of auction close to secure the vehicle. Buyer agrees to pay remaining balance within 7 days of auction close. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle.
Acceptable Payment Methods:
Cash (In Person), ertified check, ashiers check, ank wire transfer, r third party approved financing. Please call prior to bidding to insure your third party financing is acceptable terms of payment. All checks are made payable to Davis AutoSports.
Fees and Taxes:
Davis AutoSports charges a $179.00 processing fee. All buyers are responsible for state, ounty, ity taxes and fees, s well as title or registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. Buyers are responsible for tax, itle & tag fees in the state the vehicle will be registered.
You can reach us via email at JD@DavisAutoSports.ComCall Jonathan Davis at the numbers below:Office (804) 222-1155Cell (202) 491-9929Fax (804) 222-1166We are located at 5455 Fox Rd. Richmond, A 23250
Term and Conditions:
All vehicles are sold AS-IS with NO Warranty unless noted differently above. We sell late model, ow mileage vehicles that may still have existing manufacturer's warranty. All inspections must be completed and financing arranged prior to bidding. Pre-sale inspections are welcomed and encouraged. Inspection companies are available on the internet as well as eBay. We will gladly take the vehicle to your choice of inspection station within 30 mins of our dealership. Additional keys, wners manuals, ey fobs, D cartridges, nd navigation disc may not be available if not included in the listing. These vehicles are sometimes on eBay up to 3-4 weeks before being sold, re driven by employees and test driven by customers, herefore the mileage can be up to 1000 miles more that listed above but is typically only up to 100 miles more than listed above.
We reserve the right to notify bidders and cancel this auction. We reserve the right to cancel bids from those with excessive negative feedback. Please email or call us if you have negative feedback or zero feedback prior to bidding. Zero feedback bidders who don't contact us will have their bid canceled. Upon final inspection of the vehicle,if the vehicle is not as describedthe purchaser does not have to complete the transaction. We shall gladly refund your deposit IF THE VEHICLE IS NOT AS DESCRIBED. If your vehicle is shipped and upon it's arrival,if it not as describedwe will gladly accept the vehicle back for a 100% refund of the vehicle price ONLY if the vehicle remains with the transportation company. The vehicle Must remain with the shipping company in these cases. Buyer pays for all shipping charges. Please expect wear associated with age, miles, nd vehicle history. We do our very best to describe the actual condition of each vehicle, ut please dont rely solely on our content, pictures or even videos. We may use adjectives to describe a vehicle which are the opinions of our staff, ot fact. The entire content of the above listing is simply an opinion and not fact. The vehicle listed above may have dings, ents, aint chips, aded paint, lear coat peeling, revious paint work, indshield chips, indshield cracks, heel scuffs, orn tires, rame damage, rame rust, luid leaks, cratches, undercarriage rust and/or other wear & defects that are associated with age and mileage that are not visible in the pictures & video, or even mentioned. Please expect stains in carpets, tress lines, orn spots on seats, nd other common interior wear even if NOT shown in photos. We attempt to accurately describe our vehicles condition with photos and text. The content in this listing is subjective and should be used as a guide to determine a vehicles condition prior to bidding. If you do not see something photographed or specifically described, please do not assume anything as we are here to answer all questions. Please expect wear and flaws standard on most used vehicles. Maintenance, heck engine lights and related issues are the responsibility of the new owner. In efforts to satisfy all of customers, e highly recommend Pre-Puchase Inspections PRIOR to winning or agreeing to purchase a vehicle. We will Gladly bring the vehicle to ANY inspection station of your choice within 30 minutes of our dealership. The customer can make arrangements to get vehicle to ANY inspection station if farther than 30 minutes from our dealership at your cost. Please make an appointment prior to picking up your new vehicle. Allow up to 30 days upon receiving the vehicle title. Prior to bidding, rrangements must be made with our company if your vehicle is not to be picked up in person or if shipping is arranged by the buyer within 7 days. Storage fees of $35.00 per day incur after the 7th day if no prior arrangements have been made in WRITING. Non paying bidders are subject to the following guidelines, $500.00 re-listing fee and also eBay's non-paying bidder’s recourse. All non-paying bidders that do not communicate with our company are subject to judgments up to $500.00 with Henrico County Small Claims Court. Suits are filed automatically with our legal department. All transactions are taken place in Henrico County so thats where all claims from buyer and seller would be filed. By bidding, ou agree to all terms and conditions stated above. If you do not intend on paying for your purchase, e highly recommend you not to bid on our auctions. We pursue all non paying bidders. Deposits are non refundable. We value the integrity of our company, roducts, mployees and most of all, ur customers, o by bidding on our auctions you are in agreement to our complete terms of sale.
Thanks again for viewing this vehicle by Davis AutoSports!