1992 Jeep Wrangler Lifted 4x4 Off Road
Price: - Item location: Michigan City, Indiana, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jeep
- Model: Wrangler
- Type: SUV
- Year: 1992
- Mileage: 118,000
- VIN: 2J4FY29S5NJ560203
- Color: White
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1992 Jeep Wrangler
- 92 WRANGLER YJ LIFTED ON 38X15s.
- 4.0 inline 6, 5 spd manual, brand new transfer case.
- Brand new steering arm, stabilizer, tie rod ends. 4 wheel disc brakes.
- Brand new frame and welded roll cage.
- Chromoly driveshafts, Ford rear, jeep front. Dual shocks welded hoop up front.
- Warn winch, lockers front and rear. Fiberglass top.
- Well maitained runs great brand new plastic on doors.
- Heavy duty full size spare tire carrier and full size spare too...in case you didn't see that.
- AC blows cold!!!!!!! Heat works. 4x4 works.
- One serious wheeling machine!!!! Grabs sooooo much attention. Fairly good on the pavement too.
- This is a serious Off Road machine, yet still manages to be fairly tame on the street.
- The radio needs replaced, and the amp has been removed. So the awesome custom fiberglass roof with built in subs will be a little diy project.
- The engine doesn't smoke, knock, leak or squeak. Everything does what it is supposed to do, minus the flood lamps, radio, and you will need a compressor to run the lockers if you so desire. 4x4 obviously works great thanks to the new transfer case and slip yoke eliminator.
- Very, very, very, very reliable Jeep that has been built right. Its been on the highway, its very manageable, handles the city streets just fine. Clutch grabs great, geared right, no slip outs or slop on the transmission.
- seatbelts all function. Fully welded roll cage, new windows and canvas do a great job keeping the inside dry. No leaks on the sunroof.
- This is a tough one to top.
- CALL BRET AT 219 877 4922 WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
- CAN SHIP ANYWHERE.