1992 Jeep Wrangler YJ full on build crawler hotrod v8 stretched wheelbase
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jeep
- Model: Wrangler
- Type: SUV
- Trim: Base Sport Utility 2-Door
- Year: 1992
- Mileage: 1,400
- VIN: 2j4fy19p7nj525460
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 2.5L 150Cu. In. l4 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconstructed Want to buy? Contact seller!
1992 Jeep Wrangler
Up for sale is my bad ass full on build YJ. Relisting due to idiot that doesnt know the buy it now button means buy it now. please dont buy it if you dont plan on going through with it.
Only selling because of health issues and no insurance to cover my bills.
This jeep started life with me as a 4 banger with alot of rust. 7 years later and around 60k invested or lost depends on how you look at it.
It is a professionally built machine with the only original parts being the body wiring harness,glove box and vin plate.
The original frame was replaced as it was out of square from the original accident, hat is why it has a rebuild title from the owner i got it from.
OK so here is a list of what is in this beast. I will try to include everything but it has been a very long build process and i might miss a thing or two
1)5.3 vortec and its mating auto trannywithlow miles form a 2004 chevy avalanche installed with novak adaptors
2)the transfer case is a brand new JB Conversions heavy duty model
3)sanderson ceramic coated headers running thru a stainless y-pipe to a borla muffler. this thing is wicked bad sounding
4) custom built driveshafts from South Bend driveshafts, ery strong
1)disc brakes front and rear
2)large brake booster that stops this thing on a dime
1)the axles are totally rebuilt from a 78 ford f250. they have 4:56 gears reinforced with trusses over the tops as seen in the pics.
2)front axle is a high pinion d44
3)rear is a 9 inch
4)there is an air compressor that was just installed to run the air lockers that are in the axles, es i said air lockers front and rear. you can probably see how the invest is starting to get up there. You can also air the tires up with it if you air them down for some serious offroading. The control switches were mounted in the dash and look stock
5)This jeep no longer has springs and was up graded to coilovers with remote resovoirs. these do need recharged as we had to take the charge out to get them on the trailer when I hauled it from Indiana to its new home in Oklahoma. I will try to get this done before a sale but cant guarantee it. any shock shop should be able to do it cheap.
6)It is linked with a long arm kitfront and rear with around 18-20 inches of travel. this is a guesstimate as i havent maxed it out yet.
7)tires are brand new with around 50 miles on them. They are 12x35x18 Nitto Trail Grapplers. Rims are 18s and aluminum with a few scratches.
1) as it says at the begining of ad it came to me pretty rusty and as such I got rid of the old tub and it is now a fiberglass tub with no worries of ever having any rust. I por-15 ed the interior of tub for ease of cleaning
2) windshield frame is brand new as old one had more rust than I cared for. The windshield is shatter resistant speedglass that weighs a 1/4 of what original glass weighed
3)I also replaced front metal grill as it was also rusted more than i liked
4) The tailgate is the original and was fully stripped before repainting
5) the frame was from another jeep because the original was 1 inch out of square from previous owners accident. We sandblasted and por-15 ed it to keep rust away.
6) as you can see in the pics it has the full Gen-right aluminum body package,I went with aluminum to keep weight down and no worry of rust. if you look at there sight you can see this alone is a serious investment.
7) The tire carrier is also a Gen-Right product and is also aluminum. it folds down to make tire change very easy.
8)rear tail lights are led and will blind you if you look too close at them
9) I only have the half doors and a safari top as this was going to be my summer toy only. there is no hard or full soft top or full doors with it.
10) the door mirrors are stainless steel not the cheap plastic kind, heycost around $260 for the pair. they dont blow back or fall out of line when driving they are very well built.
OK now for the miscellaneous goodies.
1) The wheelbase was strecthed to around 102 inches with the Gen-Right link and gas tankkit. Again look at the price on Gen-Rights webpage for the stretched fuel tank kit alone. This allows the fuel tank to stay under the jeep in stock locationand still allow for a stretched wheelbase. no fuel cell in the interior compartment.
2) the front was also stretched with a custom steering setup and new steering pump.
3)There is a hydraulic assist steering addedto allow for easier movement of big tires in tight situations.
4) heavy duty custom fabbed skid plates under transfer case,transmisssion and part of motor.
5) pretty good marine grade sound system with a box behind drivers seat. There are no rear seats in this jeep but could easily be added later if you wanted.
6)The roll cage is fully integrated with the frame at all 6 points. This wascustom fabbed with the the front tie ins being poison spyder brand.
7) Diablo tuning programmer was just bought before i became ill and after install the speed gauge is off some,The speedometer is programmable so if any tire or gear changes are made you can reprogram it.
8) all gauges are Autometer PhantomII models. they all function properly. The fuel sender needs hooked up to the fuel gauge as it is not reading after I got it back from being stretched and new tank installed. The dash boards are new autometer versions to accept the after market gauges. They were sprayed to match interior
9)The seats are aftermarketCorbeaou weather proof seats with 4 point harnesses tied into the cage and frame, still have the 5th points somewhere butdont like the crotch rubbing they do.
10) optima redtop battery
11)10k pound remote controlled winch on front never used.
12) there is a cab cover that comes with it
OK for what needs to done to finish it completely in my eyes is
1)shocks need charged
2)wiring needs tidied up
3)I have Gen Right back up lights that I havent installed but they fit in the tire carrier perfectly
4)speedo needs reprogrammed
5) paint is good but the shop that did the stretch install took it offroad to make sure it functioned properly and it got a fewbranches drug across it. most of them look like they could be buffed out but it is a jeep so it makes for the look.
6)fuel sender needs hooked up
Sorry for the jeep not being cleaned for the pics but it is rust free and most everything other than what was stated is brand new. there is some mud underneath that doesnt look good but it will spray right off. i am not in the greatest shape right now and was unable to wash it before pics. The interior is dusty from sitting in storage . It is always in secured storage and never left out side.
If you are wanting to ask any questions about it please contact me through the ebay site and I will get back with you. I Know I might of forgot some items but after reading this novel you can see how it ads up quick.
I would be happy to send pics or vids of things you dont see to serious people only.
Please if you are serious come check it out before you make any offers. This is a big chunk of change and I want you to feel confident in what you are getting. This is a well built offroad monster and street beast that leaves traffic in the dust. I am a very honest person and I described it to my best abilities as it was mostly built by a pro shopand I might be wrong in some of terminology.
The asking price is $31500 but I will consider hearing any reasonable offer. I am only selling to pay for a surgery that my crappy insurance wont cover.I might be sick but im not desperate so if you cant pay cash on pickup for agreed price dont waste yours or my time with lowball offers. NO checks unless we get cash from a local bank, his jeep does not leave my property until it is paid for.