Jeep Wrangler YJ 1987 rock crawler, off road.
- Make: Jeep
- Model: Wrangler
- Type: Cab & Chassis
- Trim: None
- Year: 1987
- Mileage: 12
- VIN: 2BCCL8113HB511126
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 262 6-Cyl 4.2L
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Right-hand drive
- Safety options: 4 Wheel disc brakes
- Options: Sony stereo with removable face, Over head, roll bar mount 6 speaker bar
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1987 Jeep Wrangler None
This may have 1987 on the title, but this jeep has 12 miles on it since it was 100% rebuilt. I just don't use it and I spend way too much time with my muscle cars. There was nothing over looked when this was done as it was stripped down to the frame and bare metal.
This jeep would cost you over $ 20K to build and all of the components are NEW or rebuilt. The body is a South West original with 0 rust and has a been painted with a Raptor bed liner finish. All the corners, fenders, rocker panels and bumpers are plate steel or heavy duty tubing. This was built with the most rugged thought in mind. The interior is fitted with new racing seats and full compliment of Auto Meter gauges. The interior is finished with a semi smooth bed liner finish and could be carpeted, but I was going to leave it as is as it is easiest to clean out after a day in the mud or dust trails.
The entire jeep is 100% re-wired with all gauges and lightsfunctioning.
The Jeep also comes with a new soft top, door inserts/windowsand original frame in great condition.
All the suspension is new from the tie rods to the springs and SkyjackerNitrogen gas shocks, steering box and steering shafts. It has been lifted 4" and the drive train consists of the following:
1) Rebuilt with 12 miles 262 4.2 liter motor with high torque cam. Motor Craft carb upgrade, 6 pipe Header and HEI ignition.
2) Dana 30 front axle with 4.56 gears, Forged axles and a Detroit Locker w rock guard cover and disc brakes
3) Dana 60 rear axle with E-Locker 4.56 gears and forged axles w rock guard cover and disk brakes.
4) AX15 trans rebuilt with heavy duty clutch.
5) HD NP 231 transfer case with the HD planetary gear,extra wide drive chain, slip yoke eliminator and heavy duty drive shafts (rear is CV type to deal with the angle correctly and not the over stressed u-joint way.
6) 15" X 10" bead locker rims with 33" General Grabber tires - new with 12 miles as well.
As you can see there are no corners cut and this thing is ready for a beating. Best part is it has never been beat yet. I did 12 miles of trail driving to test everything out and that is it.
Please email with any questions.