1979 Jeep Cherokee Chief Rock Crawler
Price: - Item location: Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jeep
- Model: Cherokee
- Type: SUV
- Trim: Wide Track Sport Utility 2-Door
- Year: 1979
- Color: Orange
- Engine size: 5.9L 360Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD Want to buy? Contact seller!
1979 Jeep Cherokee1979 Cherokee Chief for sale. Heavily modified and set up to go anywhere you point it.
- 360ci Engine (Rebuilt a few years ago with low run time on it)
- Th400 Trans / Quadratrac case with 4lo.
- Propane fuel set-up with two tanks.
- Tom Woods front drive shaft.
- Lockrite locker in rear with 4.88 gears.
- welded front with 4.88 gears, ukon chromoly inner and outer shafts, ingle lock-out hub on driver's side for easy driving off the trail.
-Custom front and rear bumpers. ( Built by Evolution Motorsports in Knoxville)
-Custom rock sliders( Built by Evolution Motorsports in Knoxville)
-Front suspension seats
-New engine mounts and transmission mount
- (4) 37 x 14.00 x 17 Iroks - Bias ply
- Warn 8274 winch with upgraded 8274-5 motor, ew solenoid control box
- Ford 3/4 ton Dual Piston brake conversion on front. 12.75" Rotors.
- 1/2" Wheel Studs upgraded to 9/16 studs for added strength
- Heavy Duty steering linkages : Tie rod 1.25 x .250 tubing w/ 3/4" rod ends. Drag link 1.25 x .250 tubing with 3/4" rod ends.( Built by Evolution Motorsports in Knoxville)
- 1/4" Belly Skid Plate
- Gladiator front grill and lights installed.
- Rust spots in floor (that are common in these) have been taken care of with new sheet metal.
Have doors, assenger side glass(all seals and hardware for re-installing side glass).
CLEAN TITLE in HAND.
It is well built and will make an awesome trail rig for someone at a great price. It does have several dents and scratches, ut it was built for a purpose.
Key Words: jeep, herokee, eep wagoneer, ull size jeep, ff road vehicle, x4, ock crawler, ock buggy, ana 44, ana 60, 4 bolt, hromoly axles, roks, uper swamper, inch, ustom, 8.