1980 CJ7 Laredo 4x4 Hardtop - ORIGINAL PAINT AND INTERIOR - LOW MILEAGE!!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jeep
- Model: CJ
- SubModel: Laredo
- Type: JEEP
- Trim: Laredo
- Year: 1980
- Mileage: 57,520
- VIN: J0D93EC714993
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 258 CI EFI 4.2L INLINE SIX CYLINDER
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1980 Jeep CJ Laredo1980 CJ7 Laredo - key ORIGINAL features. Not perfect but very nice!
- EFI kit for 6-258 ($5,100 upgrade - have receipts - shown in pictures)
- 2" ProComp Lift - just the right height
- Chrome Nerf Bars (see pictures)
- CD Radio (will include original radio in purchase)
- Alarm system
- Newer tires (including spare)
ORIGINAL FEATURES: (from factory)
- 57,520 on the odometer. I'm not the original owner but given the jeep's conditionseems accurate
- Paint, Laredo Logo, pin stripping
- Interior door panels, Front / rear seats, carpeting
- Mirrors, glass, chrome accessories, all original interior and gauges
- Chrome wheels, tire carrier
- Leather wrapped grab bar
- Laredo emblem on glove box (glove box does have some scratches)
- Original “Ming” glass stickers,Pennzoiloil change stickers and under hoodschematics(see pictures)
- Rare automatic without Quadra-Trac - manual 4-wheel drive engagement
- Tilt steering wheel
CONDITION: (essentiallyin existence for 37 yrs)
- Runs great - all around awesome jeep with selective upgrades yet mostly original!
- Interior usage is minimal - very little wear
- Silver / Black Laredo package in great shape – all original
- All gauges and lights work except the clock
- Minimal rust - all around solid bodycondition
- Original paint in good condition - minor scratches
- Two (normal CJ) rust spots in the L&R rear panels (see pictures)
- One dent (from prior owner) right at the radio antenna (see pictures)
- AC vents intact on the interior
- AC compressor is not hooked up – didn’t work when I purchased so I removed the AC belt – will include belt with purchase.
- All exterior lights work except the front originalbumper mounted separatespot lights on the front bumper
- Wife's Sunday Jeep and garage queen since I purchased in 2005!
An $1000.00 initial payment is due & payable (Via PayPal) within 24 hours of auction close, NO exceptions.
The remaining balance is then due & payable within 7 days thereafter, under condition and arrangement made between myself and the buyer. The balance is to be paid as a bank to bank wire transfer (no PayPal), as it provides a documented record of the transaction for both parties. I will accept cash in person for the balance. I will accept PayPal for only the initial $1,000.00 down payment.
I recommend you schedule a vehicle inspection prior to placing a bid. Bid’s and formal agreements to purchase will not be cancelled due to any inspection reports after bid closure.
The CJ7 and the title to the CJ7 will not be released until payment in full has been received. Upon receipt of payment in full, I will overnight VIA FEDEX the title and bill of sale to the new owner. If you are arriving in person, I will offer the option of hand delivering these to you upon your arrival.
If you are "new" to eBay, have 0% feedback, or excessive negative feedback, you will need to call me prior to placing your bid and express your intentions. If you do not call prior, your bid will be cancelled and you will be blocked from further bidding. This is to preserve the integrity of the auction from disingenuous bidders.
I have selected pictures that best present a concise overview of the CJ7. If you would like any area specific pictures, simply ask for them.
Please call me directly with any questions (303) 775-7807.
Given the age of the CJ7 Laredo, it is understood that it is being sold in "as is" condition, with no expressed, written or otherwise implied warranties.