Restored 1971 Jeep CJ-5 Lots of upgrades Last Chance
- Make: Jeep
- Model: CJ
- Type: SUV
- Trim: CJ-5
- Year: 1971
- Mileage: 40,920
- VIN: 8305017366464
- Color: Teal Green Metalic
- Engine size: 225 Buick V6
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Power Steering
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: AWD
- Interior color: Tan and Black
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1971 Jeep CJ
The Jeep will also come with a tow bar and tow lights.
The Jeep is extremely nice for being 44 years old and one of the last Kaiser jeeps ever built.
Must sell to pay some bills My loss is your gain.
This Jeep was rebuilt in the last 6 years with over $20000 invested after it was discovered sitting for over 20 years. The Jeep has had everything rebuilt or replaced and has an all steel body.The Rebuilt Jeep Dauntless V6 has less than 5000 miles on it. The steering has been upgraded to power steering. Here is a list of things that have been done. Everything works on this Jeep. The pictures do not do the Jeep justice you really need to see the color in person.
- Rebuilt Motor with lots of upgrades wich include an offenhauser 4 barrel intake with a Holley performance carb and mild cam It also has a custom air cleaner with a K&N filter and chrome Edelbroch valve covers and hardend valve seats for unleaded fuel.
- Rebuilt 3 speed trans and transfer case.
- Rebuilt differentials with all new brakes drums and dual resevorMaster cylinder. Rear has Positraction.
- New fuel tank and sending unit.
- New American Racing wheels and Big O Big Foot tires including spare.
- New Boss AM/FM CD Stereo with amp very loud and clear sound.
- Complete BestTop with doors and Matching BestTop seats. The top also has removable windows to make it a bikini top. The doors are also removable.
- Heavy duty Steel skid plates to protect fuel tank and transfer case.
- New Hedman Headers with Magnaflow mufflers.
- Gauge Package that includes Volts Water Temp. and Oil Presure.
- Custom Aluminum dash with Glove box.
- New Windshield with newwindow sealBut does need a new window frame to cowl seal wich you can find on Ebay for less than $50.
- New Hella composit headlights
- New Painless wiring harness.
- New Mojave heater.
- New Rear Smitybilt Rock Crusher Bumper with optional Tire Carrier.
- New Custom Power Steering setup.
- New Teal Green Metallic paint. Pictures look more blue than green.
I am sure I am forgetting stuff so if you have any questions please ask. If you would like to come and check out the Jeep please let me know and I can send you my address.