1968 Jeepster Convertible
Price: US $13,900.00 Item location: Lake Placid, Florida, United States
- Make: Jeep
- Model: Commando
- SubModel: Jeepster
- Trim: White Convertible Top with Glass roll up windows
- Year: 1968
- Mileage: 75,235
- VIN: 870101712634
- Color: Yellow and White
- Engine size: V-6 cyclinder
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual 3 Speed with Transfer Case 2H 4H 4L
- Drive type: 4WD with front locking hubs
- Interior color: Yellow and White and Tan seats in good shape
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1968 Jeep Commando White Convertible Top with Glass roll up windowsI Purchase this Jeepster on EBay in 2006 from the second owner in Colorado Springs, CO For $8,550.00 I then drove it to a local auto repair shop and I spent $3,200.00 making it ready for an 1800 mile drive to Naples, Florida,
It has been to many car shows for many years, in 2015 we removed Radiator, Engine, Transmission and transfer case and Fuel tank and had all the items rebuilt in Professional Shops in and around Sebring, Florida we reassembled the Jeepster and before driving replaced all the wheel cylinders and brake linings. All that work, parts and labor cost right at $5,000.00 The Tires are very good and the spare has never been on the ground!
The Jeepster is ready for anything you would like to do and it can be towed at highway speeds in complete safety! 60 days ago I drove the Jeepster on a 180 mile round trip to a car show without a problem of any kind.
Also I have the original owners manuals!