COOL RUGGED HARDTOP AMC V8 304 4X4!
Price: US $2,032.00 Item location: Yucaipa, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jeep
- Model: CJ
- SubModel: CJ-5
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: CJ-5
- Year: 1977
- Mileage: 79,180
- VIN: J7F83EH043678
- Color: Red
- Engine size: V8 304
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1977 Jeep CJ CJ-5Please read entire listing! Nice CJ-5 to restore or use for the trails! This one is powered by a smooth running 304 V8 and backed by a 3 speed manual transmission.It was a father/son project that never got off the ground and has been off the road since 2012! It still runs and drives good.It has a NOS 2 barrel carb installed and that really made a difference.It has tilt wheel, power steering and power brakes.The four wheel drive with Warn hubs works well.It has a newer muffler,Rancho shocks and bushings.It has meaty Dominator all-terrain tires mounted on factory chrome wagon wheels.All the lights,windshield wipers,odometer and speedometer work.The charging system and oil pressure gauges seem to be functioning.The interior looks good.The fan switch and AM-FM CD stereo are inop. The vinyl seats are clean and comfortable.It is missing 1 seat belt for some reason.The vintage Acme fiberglass top is in good usable condition but needs a inside driver door latch assembly and rear hatch struts.The body is in very good shape overall with only 2 minor rust bubbles.The floors,windshield frame,tub and frame are RUSTFREE and look great! It appears to have been rustproofed sometime in its life.The bright red paint is a older repaint but still looks very presentable.It has a trail jack mounted plus a spare tire and rear spare mount included.
****Please understand that the Jeep willNOTpass the strict California smog test. If you are a CA bidder,please contact me by phone prior to bidding!*******Vehicle sold AS-IS,no warranty given or implied.Please remember this is a 39 year old vehicle! We require a $250 Paypal (non-refundable) PayPal deposit within 24 hours of auction ending.We area licensed and bonded CA used vehicle dealer.Please read the following regardingTaxes and Fees:
- Out of state buyersare not charged sales tax as long as vehicle is transported by a licensed carrier. You will pay the final selling price of the vehicle plus the documentation fee.The customer is responsible for registering and any applicable taxes for the vehicle in their home state. Our documentation fee is $65.00
- California residents will be charged state and local taxes, title, registration, and documentation fees.
- Buyers with less than 10 feedbacks,must contact me or your bids will be removed.I reserve the right to end the auction early.
-Any questions or concerns?please give me a call702-683-6862pacific time.
**If you need a shipping quote,I recommend Ron @ Rev Car Go 909-680-6213. It is currently warehoused in Banning,CA 92220 and can remain there until shipping is arranged.