1990 Jeep Wrangler - Restored- 350CI -4x4 - Custom interior, Custom sound stereo
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jeep
- Model: Wrangler
- SubModel: WRANGLER
- Type: CONVERTIBLE
- Trim: TWO DOOR
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 1
- VIN: 2J4FY39T5LJ527701
- Color: YELLOW
- Engine size: 350CI V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: MANUAL
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: GRAY
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Jeep Wrangler WRANGLER
1990 Jeep Wrangler
-5 SPEED MANUAL
-BUCKET SEATS WITH CONSOLE- ALL NEW
-15" POLISHED ALUMINUM WHEELS
-33" BF GOODRICH RADIAL ALL TERRAIN T/A TIRES AND SPARE
-CUSTOM SOUND SYSTEM- ALPINE + REAR AMP AND SOUND BAR
-NEW BEE SOFT TOP - TINTED REAR,
-HID HEADLIGHTS AND FOG LAMPS
-POWER STEERING, POWER DISK BRAKES
-ELECTRIC FUEL PUMP
-TILT WHEEL, FACTORY GAUGES (ALL WORK EXCEPT TEMP)
-HEADERS, FLOW MASTERS
-EDELBROCK ALUMINUM INTAKE,
-HOLLEY CARBURATOR 4BBL
-EDELBROCK ALUMINUM VALVE COVERS, CHROME AIR CLEANER
RUNS AND DRIVES REAL NICE. THIS JEEP IS A REAL ATTENTION GETTER. THE EXHAUST DUMPS UNDER THE JEEP SOUND GREAT. ALL THE WINDOWS, DOORS AND ROOF COME OFF. BUILT TO DRIVE AND ENJOY, IT HAS ONLY A FEW MINOR BLEMISHES IN THE PAINT. I PUT ABOUT 700 MILES ON THE TRUCK THIS SUMMER DRIVING THE KIDS AROUND LOCALLY.
SUPERSPORT AUTO 586-662-0913
This vehicle is for sale by Supersport Auto Sales.. Showdown Motors and Super Sport Auto Sales are two different/separate entities and should not be referred to as one in the same. Supersport Auto is a brokerage for private and other licensed dealers. These vehicles are purchased in "AS-IS" condition and shall be sold as per the terms of the â€œBUYERS GUIDEâ€ presented and signed at the time of sale. We do not and cannot represent 100% authenticity unless it is available. We are happy to show our customers the engine casting number, VIN numbers, tags, engine stamping, and transmission codes, we DO NOT GUARANTEE that the motor or any other part or component is in fact the original or that it is correct for this car. There is ALWAYS the possibility of restamped motors and as technology improves there will be even more. We cannot guarantee the originality of this vehicle or any part on this vehicle, including but not limited to the Engine, the Transmission, "matching numbers", color changes, data tag, the frame or any documentation. The entire risk as to the originality and the inspection of this vehicle before purchase is up to the Buyer. Showdown Motors Inc. assumes no responsibility or liability for any typographical error that might be found in any of our advertising including the Internet. This will include any errors made in the description, color, price, or equipment listed for all being advertised for sale by Showdown Motors Inc. All prices listed on this website are discounted cash price.
All sales are final so please feel free to do a pre-buy inspection.
- Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction.
- Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary.
- If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction, you will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
- All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility.SUPERSPORT AUTO AND SHOWDOWN MOTORSwill help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!
- Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided bySUPERSPORT AUTO AND SHOWDOWN MOTORSas a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not withSUPERSPORT AUTO AND SHOWDOWN MOTORS.
- The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure.
Fee and Tax Information:
- Buyers Inspection:SUPERSPORT AUTOhas done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction.SUPERSPORT AUTO AND SHOWDOWN MOTORSwelcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
- Representations and Warranties made by seller:This vehicle is being sold "as is". Manufacturers warranties may still apply. Extended warranty may be available. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
- Taxes and Registration fees: Allbuyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered.