GORGEOUS RESTORATION - EYE CATCHING DOVER GRAY & SAND - 1989 JEEP GRAND WAGONEER
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jeep
- Model: Wagoneer
- SubModel: Grand Wagoneer
- Type: SUV
- Trim: LL
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 149,000
- VIN: 1J4GS5874KP108892
- Color: Dover Gray
- Engine size: 360, V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Sand
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 Jeep Wagoneer Grand Wagoneer
Selling an exceptionally well restored 1989 Jeep Grand Wagoneer that has just been completed from the inside out, starting with the rare and beautiful color combo of Dover Gray and Sand.
This Woody runs and drives wonderfully and is a real head turner that is sure to please the most discriminating of buyers.
Following are all the details:
Body and Electrical:
Bodywork and paint was just professionally completed by me (27 years as a Professional Auto Body painter). Paint was originally black, with the Jeep being disassembled and properly recolored to Dover Gray, which was a correct factory Jeep Grand Wagoneer color for that year. The bodywork was done to where the car is arrow straight - paint is smooth as crystal glass with a deep gloss from being colored sanded and buffed, 3 coats of Premium clear. Looks stunning!
· 100% rust free body, never wrecked
· Brand new wood trim and panels from a quality Grand Wagoneer supplier
· Chrome and brightwork in good condition
· New grille surround
· All new marker lights
· New wipers
· New tailgate window switch
· All glass is in good condition
· Underneath is dry and rust free
· All VINs are matching
Wheels and Tires:
· Brand new whitewall tires 235/75/15
· Wheels reconditioned to original specs - new lug nuts and studs, weights mounted on inside
· New wheel bearings on all 4 corners
· 360, V8, 3 Speed Trans
· Engine was cleaned and painted – no old oil residue
· All fluids and oils freshly changed
· Rebuilt carburetor
· New cam shaft, lifters and push rods
· New timing chain set
· Heads were removed, inspected and cleaned
· New valve seals installed and all other engine gaskets and seals were replaced
· New oil pump
· New water pump
· New power steering pump
· New fuel pump and filter
· New belts and hoses
· New alternator
· New radiator with hoses and thermostat
· New plugs, caps and wires
· New battery
· New muffler
· Exhaust is in very good condition with no leaks
· Newer catalytic converter
· Trans shifts great, newly serviced with gaskets and filter
· Transmission was overhauled and has only 16,000 miles on it
· Transfer case was serviced and seals replaced
· Differentials were drained, inspected, and new fluid differential oil added
· 4 Wheel Drive works properly, high and low gear
· Engine has just over 149,000 miles (only 5,519 per year) and runs smooth and strong
· Vacuum lines were checked and replaced
· New expansion valve
· New dryer/receiver
· A/C works great and blows cold with 134A Freon conversion
· Heater works great and has new heater hoses
·Newer rotors and drums in great condition
New brake hoses
Brake system flushed and has new fluid
· Suspension joints and bushings in great shape, just greased
· Steers nice and tight
· Steering gear does not leak
· New power steering hoses and lines with new pump
· BRAND NEW REUPHOLSTERED seats – Genuine leather, new vinyl, and BRAND NEW NOS Cumberland Cord inserts (and just when they said you can’t buy it anymore…but we found it)!
· Interior is a beautiful “SAND” color that is light, bright, clean and fresh. Smells brand new!!
· Brand new headliner (fabric and board)
· All new carpet
· New velour dash pad
· Newly reupholstered visors
· All remaining interior was cleaned and reconditioned
· New Panasonic stereo and factory size speakers
· All interior dash and dome lights work (new bulbs)
· All gauges and instruments work properly
· All power seats work properly
· Tailgate wiper and window glass work properly
Original owner’s manual
Clear title and clean Carfax in hand
To sum it up, there are a lot new parts on this beauty or many that have been restored.
· Chrome and brightwork have slight dings on a couple of pieces and show some age, but looks good overall
· Bumpers have slight scratches around trailer hitch and scrapes on bumperettes
· Rear and front passenger window regulators work, but are slow
· Dash is sun-warped and has some cracking at the front of defroster vents facing window (dashpad nicely covers)
· Cruise control is on the fritz, which is pretty typical
· Compass/Temperature on overhead console does not function
· Splits in interior upper door wood veneer
Now as beautiful as this Woody has turned out, it's still a 1989 and not everything is “perfect”. When you purchase one of these beauties you can expect some occasional tinkering and maintenance and please realize it is a carbureted motor and you will need to pump the gas pedal prior to starting. That said, these are still incredible vehicles and well worth the extra care that is required.
Please ask all questions PRIOR TO BIDDING, as we are happy to provide all the information that we can. And if you need additional photos, we are happy to provide them...so just ask! AND….if you are in our local area and would like to view the vehicle prior to bidding, we can certainly arrange a viewing by appointment.
·Immediately following close of auction, a $500 NON-REFUNDABLEdeposit is due via Paypal. The remaining balance is due within 3 days (unless other arrangements are made). Balance to be paid via wire (we will provide all the information) or cash at pickup (if picking up within the 3 day timeframe). We do not accept cashier’s checks, personal or business checks, nor do we offer financing.
·IF YOU HAVE RETRACTED A BID IN THE PAST 6 MONTHS, PLEASE CONTACT ME PRIOR TO BIDDING!!!
·FIRST TIME BIDDERS OR 0 FEEDBACK BIDDERS…PLEASE CONTACT ME PRIOR TO BIDDING!!!
·This vehicle is available for inspection in Scottsdale, AZ ANYTIME prior to end of auction. Purchaser acknowledges they have been given the opportunity to inspect the vehicle or to have it inspected and the Purchaser is accepting the vehicle in its existing condition.
·This vehicle is being sold in “as is” condition and the Seller expressly disclaims all warranties, whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Further, the Seller disclaims any warranty as to the condition or working order of the vehicle. The Seller does not assume, or authorize any other person to assume on behalf of the Seller, any liability in connection with the sale of the vehicle. The Seller’s disclaimer of warranties does not, in any way, affect the terms of any applicable warranties from the manufacturer of the vehicle.
·The Seller warrants that Seller is the legal owner of the vehicle, the vehicle is free from all liens and encumbrances, the Seller has full right and authority to sell and transfer the vehicle, and the Seller will warrant and defend title of the vehicle against any and all claims and demands of all persons.
·Please note that this vehicle is used and while Seller has described the vehicle to the best of their ability, Seller is not the original owner and said vehicle will still show signs of use.
·Seller reserves the right to cancel this auction early if a local buyer is procured prior to auction end time.
·Buyer is responsible for all costs related to shipping, taxes, title, and registration fees.
PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION, DETAILS, AND TERMS BEFORE PLACING YOUR BID!THANK YOU!!!!