1982 JEEP WAGONEER - BASE MODEL
Price: US $1.75 Item location: Bayport, New York, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jeep
- Model: Wagoneer
- Type: SUV
- Trim: Base
- Year: 1982
- Mileage: 183,001
- VIN: 1JCNE15N0CT029145
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 5.9L 360Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Interior color: Blue
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1982 Jeep WagoneerPLEASE READ ENTIRE LISTING BEFORE CONTACTING OR BIDDING - I WILL GLADLY & QUICKLY RESPOND TO ANY & ALL EMAILS, BUT, YOU MAY FIND THE ANSWER HERE FIRST... IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE JEEP, MY SCHEDULE IS VERY FLEXIBLE AS I WORK FROM HOME, SO, YOU CAN COME SEE IT WHENEVER..
I had this listed a few weeks ago, but, took it down because it needed a new battery and I thought I had a buyer for it.
1982 Jeep Wagoneer for Sale... 183,000 miles... runs, starts, works great!
This Jeep is mechanically sound - it has a hard start when cold & should probably warm up for a few minutes, but, that's typical in older vehicles. DOES NOT LEAK INSIDE OR OUT! DOES NOT BURN OIL!
4x4 works, has tow-package, manual locking hubs, has switch for fog lights (lights never installed), manual fuel pump switch (must be turned on & off during start up & shut down), heat works great, has radio but needs to be hooked up, rear window is original manual not automatic.,.. also comes w/ additional rear trunk side window, gallon of black tuck bed coating (was planning on doing this to the trunk) & Haynes Manual.
I also have all receipts from the day I bought the truck up to now.
I bought this as a restoration project when I lived in Lake Tahoe & have done the following work to it:
- Rebuilt Engine (this was done by previous Owner)
- Rebuilt tranny & new torque converter (this was done about 2,000 miles ago from AAMCO)
- New Starter
- New Headlights
- New Front & Rear Bumpers
- New Push Bar
- New Battery (just dropped it in 2 weeks ago)
- Added tow package
- Replaced Distributor cap & wires (about 300 miles ago)
- Replaced Carburetor (still calibrated for 6800feet above sea level - needs to be adjusted to wherever you live)
- Replaced Fuel Tank Sender (Fuel gauge was not reading, now works fine)
- New Windsheild Washer Fluid Motor
- Replaced Emergency Brake Cable
- New Rubbers @ All Windows & Swipes
- New Blue Paint Job (I paid a local guy to do the body prep, I've seen better, but, it doesn't look that bad). Paint has a small rust bubble on the right rear fender about the size of a quarter
- Crack in dashboard - a Coverlay would probably work great, but, that's a personal preference of the buyer
- Radio installed but not hooked up
- Some tint residue left on windows
- Previous owner replaced front bench seat w/ (2) bucket seats - nothing wrong w/ the new seats, just a personal preference
- Needs better front seat belts
- Plastic round speedometer/odometer covers on drivers side dash loose or missing
- Rear side panels in trunk were taken off by previous owner to upgrade radio & never re-installed, you can buy a kit for these panels for around $130 on websites like BJ Offroad, JC Whitney, Team Wagoneer, etc
- Needs spare tire (I have a rim for it)
- Carpet needs some re-gluing
NO LOW BALLERS PLEASE!! I put appx $6500 into this car to bring it up to where it is now & I don't want to sell myself too short. I have done by research & vehicles in similar condition (plus or minus) go between $2000 & $6000, so, I feel that my "Buy it Now" price is appropriate, but, I will entertain any reasonable offer.
The only reason I stopped restoring this car is because I don't have the time for it anymore. With the right buyer, this car can be really kick a$$... As stated already, the motor is in great shape.
BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING - I bought this Jeep in Lake Tahoe, NV, lived there for 2 years & used it, then had it shipped to New York via a car carrier - it cost me roughly $1100... so, that's almost 100% cross-country, please use this as a guide regarding shipping...
PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR ANY QUESTIONS or IF YOU NEED MORE PICTURES.
HAPPY BIDDING!! THANKS FOR LOOKING!!