1976 (1984) CJ-7 Laredo 4x4 with a Chevy 350. Rock Crawler CJ7
Price: US $15,500.00 Item location: Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jeep
- Model: CJ
- SubModel: Laredo
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Black
- Year: 1976
- Mileage: 79,000
- VIN: J6F93EA077102
- Color: Brown
- Engine size: Chevy 350
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Brown
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1976 Jeep CJ Laredo
- AMAZING JEEP CJ-7
- Must sell my baby due to baby coming. Selling cheap to move fast!
- Jeep CJ7 with a Chevy 350. 17k miles on motor. 78k original miles on body. Fully built and in near perfect condition.
- Jeep is a manual 4 speed. Has new drive shaft, new steering box, new fan clutch and fan, new gas tank and float, has a built in welder (yes awesome I know), air compressor with air ports on the front & rear for easy filling or deflating tires. Air lockers front and rear. Dana 30's on the front. Summers Brothers free floating rear axel (best around), pneumatic brake system and e-brake (park steep & no worries). It has a fuel dump switch for steep climbing. ARB switch. Engine freshly painted along with the rear tire carrier and rock guards. Original seats in great condition, no carpet, dash in perfect condition. All dials, gauges work! 8,000 lb winch. This is a rareLaredo in near perfect condition. Ready to wheel, drive, or crawl. Has a lift kit long arm set with fullflex. Has full size matching spare tire (not pictured). Gerry can (not pictured). Has everything you need to wheel with including large jack.
- This is a beast and gets amazing compliments. Will last for 40 more years no problem!
- 98% rust free on the body. No rust on frame. Minor paint dings & no dents. Comes with many extra parts and tools. This jeep is a hybrid of a 1976 frame with a 1984 body & everything else. Registered as a 1976. It was professionally built by Frank Middleton and I am the second owner. This Jeep was built with perfection in mind and done right.
Thanks for reading and good luck!!!