1991 Grand Wagoneer - Final Edition Low Miles Great Driver Video - Clean Carfax
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jeep
- Model: Wagoneer
- Type: SUV
- Trim: Grand Wagoneer
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 109,000
- VIN: 1j4gs5872mp801284
- Color: Burgundy
- Engine size: 360 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 Jeep Wagoneer
Selling my Awesome 1991 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Final Edition
You know the story, Jeep only made 1,560 Wagoneers for the final year - and here is one of them.
Caution: If you don't like getting complimented at gas stations, store parking lots, and in traffic this isn't car for you.
I will try my best to lay out the pros cons and any nuances I can think of - If you have any questions please ask - Also be sure to check out the pictures and the video
Starting with the exterior:
- As you can clearlysee the paint is faded as is the wood decaling - It actually has a nice patina to it - The jeep has no dings or dents. It does have one scratch along the bottom of the passenger door that is deep to the point of almost being classified as a "ding" - You should be able to see it in the pictures. There is no rust to speak of - Overall very straight body.
- Wheels and Tires - Tires are nice (expensive) BF Goodrich Mud Terrain KM2 32x11.5x15 mounted on a nice set of wheels (wheel key included) Tires have about 2/3 tread, evenly worn and lots of life left.
- New roof rack seals (classic issue with these jeeps)
- Aftermarket LED light bar wired to the center console - mounted with two bolts and easily removable. Original fog lights are mounted but not hooked up.
- Door keydoesn'twork for locks or to access rear window from the outside - Probably needs to be recut
- The dash and trim are in great shape 9 out of 10, no cracks or fading.
- Carpeting is in overall nice shape considering the age - some slight discoloration/fading in some areas but presents very well
- The power front seats are fully operational - the front of the drivers seat is worn as pictured, back of the seatis fine. The passenger seat has slight ware on the front, back of the seat is fine. The center arm rest shows ware. The back seat is in overall good condition with a few small nicks here and there. Seat covers for front will be included, removed for pictures/video.
- Rear cargo area is very clean and shows well
- Door panels are in great shape as seen in the pictures and video
- Sony CD player works and sounds good
- All power windows including rearwork as seen in video
- Headliner, Sun Visors and center roof console are out and need to be reupholstered
- The 5.9L AMC V8engine runs like a top. Sounds great, runs great, starts right up. Two pumps of the gas after sitting over night or for an extended period
- Transmission shifts flawlessly
- 4 Wheel High and Low both operate as they should
- New dual outlet Flowmaster exhaust sounds awesome - video doesn't do it justice - it sounds gooooood.
- New transfer case fluid, input and output shaft seals, front axle pinion seal ($700 of work done in May)
- New ignition system, Alternator, coil and ignition control module (Borg Warner)
- 3" Rough country suspension lift (professionally installed)
- The AC works (compressor kicks in and blows) but it's not cold
- Heat works
- Its a daily driver and I'd drive it anywhere (and do), It goes down the highway at 75 with the flow of traffic no problem. It has no play in the wheel and drives straight. Yes there is road noise from the tires. It doesn't leak a drop of anythingand runs cool. Brakes are good but frontare startinga lightsqueak from time to time.
Video:Ebay wont let me embed a video link, if you go to youtube and searchv=uYUHCWFfh you can view the video.
Opportunity here to go a few different ways with this Jeep if you wanted. Of course it could be left as is. With a few grand in paint, vinyl and some upholstery work. It would be a low mile Final Edition worth 20k +. Please look at the video and pictures and let me know if you have any questions. Clean and Clear title signed and in hand. Payment to be made in full via cash or certified bank check within 10 days of auction close.