1973 Jeep CJ7 - full body restoration!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jeep
- Model: CJ
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: CJ7
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: 1,080
- VIN: 301479
- Color: Orange
- Engine size: 350 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: Manual 5 speed
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1973 Jeep CJ
1973 Jeep CJ7. Orange exterior, tan interior. 350 V8. This Jeep underwent a 4 year frame off, nut and bolt restoration. $30K+ invested. 1080 miles on rebuilt engine. Custom doors.
1. Body taken off frame, primed and professionally painted burnt orange metallic with coats of clear. All steel body. Laser straight. No chips, dings or scratches on the paint.
2. Frame painted and POR15 (Rust prevention).
3. New Chevy 350 crate motor.
4. Performance components. Approximately 300 Horsepower. Electric Fan. Edelbrock 850.
5. Rebuilt 5 speed tranmission. Fully restored and functioning four wheel drive.
6. Power steering and brakes.
7. Custom exhaust (Sounds Amazing).
8. New chrome headlight bezels and hinge latches.
9. New suspension lift with rough country shocks.
10. New gauges
11. New dash lights
12. Custom Grant steering wheel
13. Flaming river tilt steering column
14. New brake lines.
15. Power Steering.
16. Power Brakes.
17. New custom stereo with removable faceplate.
18. New Bikini Top.
19. New rhino lined interior.
20. Custom removable doors. Shaved and filled door handles.
21. New interior. Seats. Door panels, etc.
22. Custom carbon fiber dash cover.
23. Stainless steel lines.
24. All professionally rewired with painless wiring kit .
25. All new hardware, etc. Every bolt is new.
26. New custom spare tire carrier.
27. All new wheels including spare.
28. BFGoodrich All Terrain tires