EXTRA NICE 1993 JEEP WRANGLER 4.0 LITER SIX CYLINDER 5 SPEED 2 TOPS NICE MODS!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jeep
- Model: Wrangler
- Trim: WRANGLER
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 149,000
- VIN: 1J4FY29S1PP219256
- Engine size: 4.0L SIX CYLINDER
- Drive type: 4WD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Jeep Wrangler
Offered for an appreciating new owner is this classic 1993 JEEP Wrangler!|
Finished in midnight blue over grey and black interior, this '93 Jeep Wrangler. has been driven an average of about 7,000 miles per year used mostly for duck hunting and other vacation house expeditions. It sports an excellent running4.0 liter inline six cylinder engine mated to the rare and desirable 5 speed manual transmission.It is being sold with clean and clearCalifornia title, current 5/16 registration with one minor accident years back as reported on Carfax. it sports both the factory hardtop with quick release levers and Bikini top,8.8 Ford Ranger posi rear end with locker [cost $5,000 less than 1k miles ago].,Procomp suspension with 4" lift kit, stainless steel front and rear diff covers, Poison Spider rock guards,WARN 8000i winch [$1,200]., American Racing rims with Procomp tires [has '06 Rubicon for spare], factory bucket seats, all working gauges and controls, CD stereo and custom lockable console safe. This cool classic Jeep is a great find here for about the cost of the sales tax alone on a new, quickly depreciating Jeep.
PLEASE CALL Evan at 650-350-8828 FOR QUESTIONS OR TO SCHEDULE TEST DRIVES AND/ORMECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this 1993 Wrangler is in good to very good condition overall with nice overall shine to what appears to be the all original paint finish.There are just a few very minor cosmetic imperfections including rock nicks, scratches, dings and other minor blemishes one would expect of a car this age. Overall this is a very presentable nearly perfect 100% rust-free specimen.
As I hope is articulated in the photos here, the interior of this Jeep is in very good condition throughout. The lights, blinkers, horn, heat and all other gauges and controls function as they should.. There is some light wear inside. This Jeep does NOT have A/C or back seat.
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This 1993 Wrangler is a fun and very solid drive especially on a warm sunny day with the hard top removed! The six cylinder engine sounds and performs beautifully with good acceleration, solid shifting transmission, strong braking with stiff suspension.
DETAILS AND $$
1. This 1993 Jeepwill besold with California title and current 2016 registration.It will be sold "AS IS" with no written or verbal warranties expressedor implied.I welcome prospective new owners to come see, drive, feel and inspect this car in person.NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whive issues currently associated with that report.ether you actually want to purchase this car. So, PLEASE bid thoughtfully!
2. Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close.
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, bank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.