1978 Jeep Cherokee Chief “Sport”
Price: US $45,000.00 Item location: Ketchum, Idaho, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jeep
- Model: Cherokee
- SubModel: Sport
- Year: 1978
- Mileage: 1,500
- Color: Yellow
- Engine size: 350 Chevy
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1978 Jeep Cherokee SportJeep1978 Cherokee Chief“Sport”
- New suspension, tires & rims; Goodrich All Terrain TA“33 x 12.5”.
- New up-graded brakes/ disc up front, rebuilt steering.
- Rebuilt Chevy 350 ci roller cam, TBI (injected) engine.
- New 700R4 overdrive transmission,
- New exhaust,
- Rebuilt Dyna 23 transfer case,
- Dyna 44 rear end,
- Dyna 23 front end.
- Removed Quadra-Trac & replaced with Warn locking hubs.
- Power steering & brakes, Air, Auto, Tilt, Cruise, Blue-tooth stereo.
- Shift on the fly to 4-wheel high. Complete under-coating of body & frame.
- All body work & factory correct paint & decal new.
- Rhino lined wheel wells & rocker panels.
- All exterior metal powder-coated black, ie; bumpers, grill & light bezels.
- New heavy duty tow hitch with detachable ball & 5 wire plug.
- Interior new seat covers, new rear indoor/outdoor carpet with foam padding underneath.
- All woodwork is white oak beams & door panels with clear northern maple field & northern walnut trim.
- Rear side panels open for storage.
- Outdoor speakers & four coats of seal on all wood work for hose down cleaning.
- Complete insulation through-out, both thermal & acoustic.
- Rear power window.
- Drives better than it looks 20+ mpg @ 70+ mph in overdrive.
- New aluminum radiator / will not over heat