1978 Jeep CJ7, ARB lockers, Fox Coilovers
Price: US $15,000.00 Item location: Candler, North Carolina, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jeep
- Model: CJ7
- Type: SUV
- Year: 1978
- Mileage: 3,520
- VIN: J8F93AA113609
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 4.2L 258Cu. In. l6 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1978 Jeep CJ7Everything has been rebuilt in the past three years. Mississippi Jeep until moving to NC two years ago. It was not driven in the winter, so it has not had any salt exposure. Kept in garage. The frame and body are in excellent condition. Paint was done before I purchased it. The original cluster was rebuilt and works properly. It shows 3500 miles, but it is closer to 3000 because of gearing swap. Has not been calibrated. The drivers seat has a small seam separation shown in photo. The 6 cylinder has plenty of power since the full Hesco 4.0 head swap, but a V8 can be dropped in without worrying about the drivetrain. Wired for off road lights. Will include two 7" LED lights to be mounted. I will also include various new parts, bikini top, and locking console. Registered in NC. Clean title in hand. $500 Immediate deposit from winning bidder.
The following parts have less than 4000 miles on them.
- 6 cylinder with 4.0 Hesco head swap, HEI distributor, Offenhauser manifold, Holley 4 bbl carburetor, Borla headers, custom exhaust.
- Fully rebuilt Dana 20 transfer case and T-150 3-speed transmission.
- Interior totally redone.
- Rock Hard 4X4 Sport Cage powder coated black.
- Rusty's full heim steering with Redneck Ram hydro assist.
- Custom built Dana 44 HP front axle with 4.56 Yukon gears, ARB airlocker, Warn locking hubs, and new disc brakes. Quick disconnects.
- 3-link suspension with
- Fox coilovers and progressive coils.
- Custom built Ford 9 inch rear axle with 4.56 Yukon gears, ARB airlocker, and new disc brakes.
- BDS leaf springs.
- Fox rear shocks.
- Daystar shackles.
- Currie sliders.
- Tom Woods drive shafts front and rear.
- Custom bumpers. Barnes removable winch plate.
- New Quadratec Q9000 winch.
- Sound system.
- New Mickey Thompson Classic 15x10 wheels Dick Cepek Mud Country 35X12.50
- Xenon flat fender flares