1974 CJ-5 Jeep Renegade 360 AMC V-8
Price: US $5,300.00 Item location: Long Beach, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jeep
- Model: CJ
- Trim: Renegade
- Year: 1974
- VIN: J4F835TH57125
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 360 AMC V-8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: T-18 4 speed
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1974 Jeep CJI've owned this Jeep for 1 year and it has performed very well with no issues. I've done the following work:
- Added Skyjacker 7000 steering stabilizer
- Installed new Borgeson steering shaft
- Installed new speedometer
- Installed a low mileage AMC 360 V-8 from a wrecked Jeep Wagoneer
- Modified the 360 V-8 with the following prior to installation: mild cam, heavy duty valve springs, Hooker Ceramic headers, Edelbrock intake, and painted it
- New Holley 650 double pumper manual choke carburetor
- New clutch and pressure plate, flywheel, starter, drive lines and drum brakes
- Crager Street locking rims with 33 x 12.50-15 mud terrain tires, matching spare
- Tilt wheel with power steering
- Wrangler leaf springs with a spring over lift and Rancho 5000 shocks
- Rhino lined tub and engine compartment, some light surface rust here and there
- Full roll cage, tow bar, KC lights, and 1974 Warn Winch with new cable and hook
- Newer soft top with the channels, no snaps, two piece doors. Good shape with some wear to the plastic. It has just sat in the garage.
I have placed a video on YouTube. Do a search for 1974 CJ5 Renegade 360 AMC V-8 eBay. Be sure and put the dash in the V-8 otherwise you won't find it.
This is a very nice CJ5 but it is not a frame off restoration. This Jeep is very well built but as a 42 year old vehicle it is sold as-is, where-is. Please ask me questions. I will be happy to do additional photos. Inspections are welcomed.
Bid to win! No international bidders and if you have a feedback of less than 20 please contact me before bidding.