1984 Jeep Grand Wagoneer -- Woody, No Rust, Clear Title!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jeep
- Model: Wagoneer
- Type: SUV
- Trim: Base Sport Utility 4-Door
- Year: 1984
- Mileage: 117,328
- VIN: 1JCNJ15N7ET052548
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 5.9L 360Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Tan
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1984 Jeep Wagoneer
1984 Jeep Grand Wagoneer - Woody, No Rust, Clear Title!
Remember these? Maybe you had one back in the day or you just like the old-school beach wagon. Either way, this Wagoneer is ready for you to restore to its former glory. Forget today's Suburbans and Expeditions. The Wagoneer is the original luxury SUV, and it's still the coolest.
- Low mileage for the model year at just 117k
- Power windows
- Wood-grain sides
- Exterior trim included
- Leather interior
- Cargo cover
- Tow hitch
- NO RUST, NO ROT
- Frame, floor pans, cross-members all clean without rust or rot
We bought the Wagoneer in North Carolina. It has no rust or rot, which is unusual for Wagoneers of this vintage but not for a vehicle that spent its life in the south. We intended to restore it, but its been sitting for months, so now's your chance. It's a classic at 32 years old, but not past its prime yet! Runs and drives, but will need mechanical work, interior reconditioning and a paint job.
- Sold As-Is / Where-Is
- Additional pictures available upon request
- Seller reserves the right to end the auction for a local sale
- Winning bid is a contract to buy. Please ask questions prior to bidding.
- $500.00 non-refundable deposit due via PayPal within 48 hours of winning bid. Balance due in cash/in person within 7 days of auction end.
- Buyer responsible for pick-up and/or shipping arrangements and associated costs.
- Delivery available within a 100 mile range of 06070 for $3/mile