** INCREDIBLE BUILD !! ** 1985 AMC / JEEP CJ7 RENEGADE 4X4 ** BUILT 401ci V8 **
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jeep
- Model: CJ
- SubModel: AMAZING 1985 AMC / JEEP CJ7 RENEGADE 4X4
- Type: SUV
- Trim: BUILT 1985 AMC / JEEP CJ7 RENEGADE 4X4
- Year: 1985
- Mileage: 116,000
- VIN: 1JCCF87E1FT147722
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 401ci AMC V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Cassette Player, 4-Wheel Drive, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1985 Jeep CJ AMAZING 1985 AMC / JEEP CJ7 RENEGADE 4X4
** 1985 AMC / JEEP CJ7 RENEGADE **
1985 Jeep CJ-7 Renegade package 4 x 4. Jeep features original paint and decals along with original interior. The entire jeep is completely rust free with paint and body in original condition. My pictures cannot do this jeep justice. I will try to list most of the features.
• AMC 401 completely rebuilt no expense spared. Built for low-end torque.
• Dual diaphragm power brake booster with all new stainless steel lines. Every brake part is brand-new
Jeep has incredible stopping power.
• All steering components are heavy duty and brand-new. New steering box with mount along with super pump, heavy duty vibration dampening steering shaft. Royal Purple fluid. Best of the best on all steering components.
• Three core aluminum radiator with Flow Kooler water pump. Dex-cool antifreeze
• Hi output alternator. 93 amp at idle. 154 amp at speed. Powermaster
• Hi torque starter. Powermaster
• Ceramic coated headers with 4 inch exhaust.
• Edelbrock carburetor with K&N air cleaner. Electric choke
• Prothane Motor mounts and transmission mounts along with body mounts, factory body bolts.
• Under hood mounted ARB air compressor for air lockers. Heavy duty air lines to rears.
• Jeep is equipped with air conditioning, however no compressor is mounted.
• Original black denim seats and black carpeting in excellent condition
• Leather steering wheel and leather grab bar in excellent condition
• Tilt steering wheel column, intermittent wipers. Tach and clock.
• Factory Jeep dash pad and center console in excellent condition. Console and glove box keyed alike.
• Jeep features a Rubicon express 4 1/2 inch suspension lift with bilstien shocks.
• Jeep is equipped with the T-176 transmission and Dana 300 transfer case. Both completely gone through. Brand-new 401 flywheel, clutch, pressure plate and throwout bearing.
• Tom Woods rear CV style driveshaft
• Dana 60 rear with Dana 44 front. Both are brand-new from Tri county gear. Equipped with 4.56 gear ratio
• Both rears have ARB air lockers and heavy-duty axles. Rears were manufactured to factory CJ width and bolt pattern.
• Fuel system has brand-new stainless steel fuel lines, New fuel pump, New fuel tank, 15 gallon.
• I have the factory 21 gallon tank here also that came with jeep. All the money I spent on the Dana 60 I wanted to see it.
• Ion alloy rims with 37–14.5–15 Radial mud terrain tires. TOYO M/T
This jeep was a three-year project to collect all the correct parts and pieces then assemble. Jeep runs and performs flawlessly. Never driven in rai, snow or mud, some light trail riding after the build completed.
WITH ITS IMPRESSIVE STANCE AND SOUND – YOU WOULD BE HARD PRESSED TO FIND ANOTHER JEEP BUILT LIKE THIS !!JEEP DOES COME WITH FULL STEEL DOOR, BUT ONLY BIKINI TOP – NO SOFT OR HARD TOP.
COUPLE OF QUICK START UP AND WALK AROUND VIDEOS:
FOR MORE PICS AND INFO CONTACT:
JAY BROWN (302)-358-6657
AARON D. (302)-547-5004
CJ7 IS BEING SOLD “AS-IS”, NO WARRANTY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.SHIPPING AVAILABLE IF NEEDED.
This site and all advertising information may be updated without notice whenever new information
is obtained and may contain mistakes and inaccuracies. Information is provided to the best of our
knowledge and that of the owners of the vehicles, and we make no warranty or representation
regarding the accuracy, truth, or reliability of such information. We cannot be responsible for any
errors, omissions, or inaccuracies contained in information provided by third parties. AVSCO
and/or representative is not an expert in the construction, engineering, finishes, materials, and
component of every single vehicle we sell. It is the responsibility of the buyer to either inspect the
vehicle personally or via a 3rd party, to ensure satisfaction to the condition and value, prior to
purchase. AVSCO and/or representative strives to perform extensive visual inspections on all
vehicles we represent but we do not disassemble vehicles or components for inspection purposes
and therefore it is always possible that there is hidden damage that is not readily apparent. All vehicles are sold AS-IS
with no warranties expressed or implied.