This personal jag is original, clean, well taken care of, and has great options.
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jaguar
- Model: XJS
- SubModel: There were less than 200 sold in the U.S.
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: . This is a special one with a rare 5 spd. manual transmission
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 79711
- VIN: SAJNW4788PC185528
- Color: Teal
- Engine size: original strong, dependable, overhead cam, straight 6
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Teal
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: Leather Seats, Convertible, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Jaguar XJS . This is a special one with a rare 5 spd. manual transmission
This rare 5 speed car feels like a sports car should. I think you will be very satisfied with the way this jag drives, performs, and has a steady and straight driving feel. The engine is quick and pulls strong in all gears. The four brake calipers have been replaced along with the pads including the emergency pads. The front rack steering bushings have been replaced along with new front shocks. The interior is in very good condition, and as can be seen in the console picture- the wood vernier there is in need of resurfacing, recovering, or replacing. The seats are original with new driver side bolster panels, memory seats positions, adj. mirrors, bag for top cover, and back shelf fitted cover. Feel free to ask any questions, as I want the new owner to feel good about this car, have confidence he/she can go anywhere and return. I bought this car from an older person many years ago, and now I am that same older person who needs to sell and down size also. Andy