1974 Jaguar E-type Series III V-12 Roadster. Stunning restored example. Must See
- Make: Jaguar
- Model: E-Type
- SubModel: XKE Roadster
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Series III V-12 Roadster
- Year: 1974
- Mileage: 45157
- VIN: UE1S25024
- Color: Silver
- Engine size: V-12 5.3L
- Number of cylinders: 12
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: CD Player, Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1974 Jaguar E-Type Series III V-12 RoadsterMotorCarTrader.comEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 980.216.8550
1974 Jaguar E-type Series III V12 Roadster
Ever-tightening U.S. emission regulations were threatening the very existence of the E-type at the dawn of the '70s. The 4.2-liter XK straight-six was at the end of its development so a bore or stroke increase was out of the question. The 5.3-liter aluminum V-12 that was under development at Jaguar seemed to be the answer. It weighed less than the venerable XK six and produced slightly more horsepower than the six had in three carb Series I form. For the V-12 Series III, Jaguar dropped the two-seater coupe and offered only the 2+2 coupe and the convertible, the latter sharing the 2+2's long wheelbase. Flared wheel arches and an even bigger, busier grille than the Series II rounded out the cosmetic changes. Performance was roughly restored to Series I levels but the car was far less sporting in nature. A Series III E-type does get you into top down V-12 motoring for a fraction of the cost of a comparable Ferrari.
Motorcartrader.com is thrilled to offer another great Jaguar E-type for sale. This exceptional Jaguar E-type Series III V-12 in the gorgeous Silver with dark red interior.
- A great driving car which is ready to go.
- Front bumper conversion completed with earlier and smaller bumpers.
- Manual transmission.
- Only 45,157 original miles.
- Excellent compression across all 12 cylinders.
- Runs and drives excellent.
- All matching numbers as per Jaguar Heritage Certificate.
- Canvas soft top with interior matching leather top boot.
- Air Conditioning is working and blows cold.
At MotorCarTrader.com we specialize in sale, purchase and reviving of Jaguar E-types. This automobile is available for inspection in Cornelius, NC and by appointment only. All cars sold â€œAS ISâ€ with no warranty stated or implied. Please read all terms as listed below, so you as a potential buyer understand the sale terms. International Buyers Welcome.
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com or contact me or text at 980.216.8550.ATTENTION: Notice to All Interested Parties: Terms of Sale
PLEASE READ TERMS BELOW
View our Entire Inventory atwww.motorcartrader.com