1988 Jaguar XJS - 2 Door Grand Tourer Coupe - V12 - Rare - VG+ Condition
Price: - Item location: Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States
- Make: Jaguar
- Model: X-Type
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: XJS
- Year: 1988
- Mileage: 105,000
- VIN: sajna5840jc143376
- Color: Champagne Gold
- Engine size: V12 - Gas - 5.3 Litre
- Number of cylinders: 12
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gold/Tan
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1988 Jaguar X-Type XJSThis Jag XJS Coupe has become rare, esp with the V12 5.3 L engine. This one is in overall excellent condition. Wonderful to drive, and, with only 105,000 miles on the odometer, with proper maintenance it will continue to do so for many, many years. Here's a brief summary by system:
- Drive Train - engine and transmission, no issues, excellent.
- Electrical - no issues, excellent.
- Mechanical - Brakes, exhaust, cooling - no issues, excellent. Steering is sometimes slightly loose, however, no steering leaks.
- Accessories - Stereo functions intermittently.
- Climate controls - Air conditioning - Compressor replacement revealed the need for a new evaporator/coil. System will hold a charge and cool normally, however, the charge depletes within a week.
- Interior - Driver side pillar needs repair - see pictures. Includes cosmetic damage to the driver side AC vent, but fully functional. Custom-made Faux Alligator seat covers. Very unique and extremely comfortable.
- Paint, Body and Frame - All excellent, no issues.
This car does not include a warranty.
While shipping arrangements are the sole responsibility of the buyer, we'll provide assistance as needed, so your ship will be as smooth as possible.
Summing up... If you're in the market for a True English Luxury Sport Coupe, consider this one. As can be seen in the pictures and description, this is a rare model... a beautiful car, and its value will only continue to rise. Oh, yeah... did I mention the 5.3 L V12?
Thanks for visiting!