1982 Jaguar XJS ***NO RESERVE***
Price: - Item location: Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jaguar
- Model: XJS
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1982
- Mileage: 88,000
- VIN: SAJNV5849CC106690
- Color: Black
- Engine size: V12
- Number of cylinders: 12
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Cassette Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1982 Jaguar XJSNO RESERVE!
Please read entire listing!1982 Jaguar XJS HE 88k original miles. This Car has the 5.3L V12 and auto transmission. Car was parked in 2005 due to elderly owner. Engine and transmission tested good. Motor has good compression and runs great off external fuel source (gas tank will need to be flushed and possibly replaced fuelpump/etc) No smoke, no ticking or knocking. Trans shifts in/out of gear good. Remember car is 35+ years old and has been off the road for 13 years .Interior looks great, no damage or tears. Exterior in good shape, no rust or damage besides tail lights broken. Was painted black at some point of its life and could use a repaint. All trim, chrome and glass look good.
***Vehicle sold "AS-IS,WHERE-IS", no warranty given or implied.Please remember this is a 36 year old used vehicle! Clean Virginia Title!We require a $350 (non-refundable) PayPal deposit within 24 hours of auction ending, and vehicle must be paid in full within 7 days. Flint Auto isa licensed and bonded Virginia independent dealer. VADLR47638 Please read the following regardingtaxes and fees:
- Out of state/ Out of country buyersare not charged sales tax as long as vehicle is transported out of Virginia by a licensed carrier. You will pay the final selling price of the vehicle plus the Processing fee.The customer is responsible for registering and any other applicable taxes/fees for the vehicle in their home state or country. Our dealer documentation fee is $169.00. I will immediately send out my required documents for you to sign, once I receive my documents back I will release the title and send it to you via USPS priority mail.
***WE WILL ALWAYS ENTERTAIN A REASONABLE OFFER AND END THE AUCTION EARLY!
- Buyers with less than 7 feedbacks, must contact me or your bid will be removed. We reserve the right to end the auction early.
***Any questions or concerns? My name is Will,please give me a call (757) 305-6224 eastern time.
If you need a shipping quote, I can recommend a couple of shipping brokers. It is currently stored in Chesapeake,VA 23320 and can remain there until shipping is arranged. Vehicle must be picked up within 14 days after auction ends or storage fees will be added at $10 per day.