Classic 1989 Jaguar XJS Convertible Great Condition/Runs Good V12 Body Straight!
- Make: Jaguar
- Model: XJS
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 86,453
- VIN: SAJNV4842KC154010
- Power options: Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 Jaguar XJS
Produced for over twenty years with minimal changes, theXJSwas a huge hit for Jaguar. Offering unique and seductive styling, powerful engines, and the legendary Jaguar heritage, over 115k rolled off the production line, not bad for a very expensive car. The vast majority of the cars were coupes, but a portion were made into convertibles, but the production numbers were unknown, which adds to the cool Jaguar mystique.
This car is in good running condition. It has been well taken care of but has sat for a few years. The body is straight and virtually no rust. The tires are brand new and the rims are clean. It is not show quality and does have some things that would need addressed. The items that I know are in need of addressing include the following:
1) convertible top has holes and needs serviced and replaced. I can not get it to retract
2) small gas leak when the gas tank is too full
3) interior (seats) could use some work. Not terrible but need addressing
4) Small patch of clear coat is coming off of the front left fender
5) Probably needs new plugs and a tune up
6)The passenger power window does not go up
The car is a piece of American History! It has been garaged most of its life and taken care of. Notice the tag? It says SPOILED which is just how this car has been treated. It needs just a few things to get it back to excellent. It does come with the original owners manual and maintenance book. It is a no Reserve Auction that will sell to the highest bidder! $500 Deposit required within 48 Hrs of auction ending. I might be willing to deliver within a reasonable distance to Kansas for a fee.