1959 Jaguar XK150 3.8 Coupe
- Make: Jaguar
- Model: XK
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1959
- Mileage: 61,950
- VIN: S836960DN
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 3.8 Inline 6
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Right-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1959 Jaguar XKWelsh Enterprises Inc. 1959 Jaguar XK150 3.8 Coupe A fantastic example of the classic rare Jaguar Marque!
The Jaguar XK150 was first introduced in 1957 as a successor to the XK140. The XK150 (this version was first introduced in 1959, the previous versions of the XK150 featured a 3.4 litre engine) has a BHP speed of 220mph and features vast improvements over the XK120 & 140. The XK150 is considered by some a fast touring car instead of a sports car, supported by the fact the car was hardly ever raced. The car was popular enough to sell 9,395 units by the time production ended in 1961. The XK150 would be replaced by one of the greatest sports cars of all time, the E-Type.
- 1 of 3,094 Left hand drive 3.8 coupes made
- 3.8 Non matching engine.
- Special Equipment, Fitted with Laycock de Normanville overdrive.
- Manufactured in late September/early October of 1959, Left Hand Drive.
- 61,950 Miles on odometer.
- Serves as a great starter restoration car featuring a solid body with almost no rust. More photos available upon request.
- Engine fires and runs, the brake system does need a go through and the fuel tank flushed.
- All chrome needs to be re-plated
A classic collector car makes a great, rewarding, and enjoyable investment. The Historic Automobile Group Index has seen a major jump in classic collector car values, 467% in the last 10 years. A classic collector car is also an investment that can be enjoyed for generations to come.
For more information on this Jaguar XK150 as well as our inventory of classic Jaguar cars ready for restoration, call us at 1-800-875-5247 ext 120 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to helping you find the perfect Jaguar or classic collector car for you. Shipping Information ** Buyer is responsible for the shipping or pick up for the vehicle.
Return Policy ** 30 day return policy
Payment Options ** $1,500 down payment via PayPal is required 24 hours after auction closure. Deposit is applied towards the final payment of the car and is non refundable. Full payment is due with in 7 days of closure. If deposit or final payment is not made, we hold the right to relist item.
Why buy from Welsh Enterprises?
- We are the largest independent supplier of
Jaguar spares worldwide
- Over 40 years of Jaguar parts & spares experience
- We carry a complete line of parts for all Jags from early XK's to the new XJ
- Same day world wide shipping
- Knowledgeable sales staff
- On-site Jaguar parts salvage yard
- All of our parts are checked before shipping to ensure 100% quality
- We manufacture many aftermarket parts
- We are your #1 source for Jaguar performance parts and accessories. Don't be fooled by imitations!