1969 Jaguar Series II - MATCHING NUMBERS
- Make: Jaguar
- Model: E-Type
- Type: Roadster
- Trim: Roadster
- Year: 1968
- Mileage: 58,000
- VIN: 1R8211
- Color: British Racing Green
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Drive type: FMR
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1968 Jaguar E-Type RoadsterWelsh Enterprises Inc. 1969 E-Type Series II - Restorable Condition Fresh from the forest fires, a great base for your restoration project
E-Type Series II Roadster believed to be built in Jan/Feb of 1969. Car has burns and fire damage from being in recent forest fires. Fire did not melt or damage any electrical components in the engine bay. Original color of this car is believed to be British racing green and comes with dashboard. Would serve as a great base for a restoration project and includes title. Car does not run and is sold as is where is. Local pickup or shipping of vehicle must be arranged by the winner of the auction. Please message for more information and images of vehicle. .Shipping Information ** Buyer is responsbile for local pick up or arrangement of shipping.
Return Policy ** Returns are not accepted on vehicle purchase.
Payment Options ** A $2,500 downpayment via PayPal must be made in 48 hours after winning auction followed by full payment in 7 days. Cashier Check, personal check, and cash are accepted forms of payment Please message if you would like to arrange another form of payment.
Why buy from Welsh Enterprises?
- We are the largest independent supplier of
Jaguar spares worldwide
- Over 40 years of Jaguar parts & spares experience
- We carry a complete line of parts for all Jags from early XK's to the new XJ
- Same day world wide shipping
- Knowledgeable sales staff
- On-site Jaguar parts salvage yard
- All of our parts are checked before shipping to ensure 100% quality
- We manufacture many aftermarket parts
- We are your #1 source for Jaguar performance parts and accessories. Don't be fooled by imitations!