AMAZING! ONE OWNER 1992 JAGUAR XJS V-12 COUPE, 35,000 ORIGINAL MILES! PERFECT!
Price: - Item location: Miami, Florida, United States
- Make: Jaguar
- Model: XJS
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: V-12 COUPE 35,000 MILES!
- Year: 1992
- Mileage: 35,995
- VIN: SAJNW5846NC181850
- Color: CHAMPAGNE
- Engine size: V-12
- Number of cylinders: 12
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: Cassette Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1992 Jaguar XJS V-12 COUPE 35,000 MILES!Amazing ONE OWNER 1992 Jaguar XJS V-12 Coupe!
* 35,995 original miles!* One owner (Lady) since day one!* Always garage kept* 100% original inside and out!* All paperwork including original window sticker($61,000)* Cold A/C* Power windows* Power locks* Power seats* V-12 engine* Factory alloy wheels* Leather interior
This is absolutely the nicest 1992 Jaguar you will ever see! This beautiful Champagne Gold metallic Jag comes fully equipped with all of the above mentioned options and is "show quality" inside and out! This car was originally a gift from the one owner ladys husband for their 25th anniversary in 1992. He has since passed and she doesn't use it anymore so it just sits in the garage!
The exterior of this Jag is, in a word, stunning! Beautiful original paint and no nicks or scratches! The interior is also in immaculate condition with a perfect dash and door panels, beautiful leather seating surfaces and an overall "new" look. Remember this is an unrestored original paint "survivor" so that makes it all the more rare!
Runs and drives excellent. all electronics work correctly. Also includes all paperwork including not only the window sticker but a copy of the check that was used to purchase the car is 1992! Original 1992 title also.
Don't miss out on owning this beautiful Jag at a great price! Remember, this is a NO RESERVE auction so the winning bidder will own the car. Call me at 305-922-3432 if you have any questions. Thanks!