NICE 1986 Jaguar XJS V12 Coupe! Rust-Free 2-Owner California Car only 79K Miles!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jaguar
- Model: XJS
- Trim: XJS V12
- Year: 1986
- Mileage: 75,700
- VIN: SAJNV5849GC125178
- Engine size: 5.3 liter V12
- Drive type: rear wheel drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1986 Jaguar XJS
Offered for an appreciating new owner is this beautiful and rare classic 1986 Jaguar XJS V12 coupe!
Finished in grey metallic over original tan leather hides, his classic cat has been driven just over 77,000 miles since purchased new right here at Cole European in the San Francisco bay area. This 99.9% rust-free original example is being sold with clear and clean California title, ll factory books and comprehensive maintenance records, lean Autocheck report showing no accidents. NOTE: The odometer recently stopped with actual mileage about 79,000 total. This rare classic sports a great running 5.3 liter V12 engine mated to the automatic transmission. Stopping power is provided by four wheel disc brakes. Other features include factory alloy wheels with excellent Pirelli P4000 tires, lectric windows, eather seats, orking factory original radio and on board computer, /C and more.
This classic XJS is a great value here for less than the cost of the sales tax alone on a new Jag!
PLEASE CALL650-307-2251 FOR QUESTIONS,TEST DRIVES AND/ORMECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this 1986 Jaguar is in good to very good original 99.99% clean and dry rust-free condition throughout with still solid paint finish and nice original chrome bumpers and trim! I would rate the exterior of this car a solid 8.0 on a scale of 1-10 with only minor imperfections including various scratches, icks and other light blemishes. This is still a very handsome classic cat!
The interior of this non-smoker Jaguar is in very good overall condition with working electric windows and factory stereo and lights, linkers all in working order. Imperfections inside the car include some wear on the driver side leather seat, plitting on the passenger seats seams,some minimal sagging on the headliner fabric and a/c not blowing cold and inop odometer and speedometer. Overall this is a still very elegant classic cockpit
This Jaguar starts perfectly with SUPERB running engine, xcellent shifting transmission, ight yet supple suspension with excellent acceleration and handling. The water pump[s] are currently leaking fluid so replacement is recommended. This is one very solid, mooth classic and elegant driving automobile.
THE DETAILS AND $$$$$
1. This 1986 Jaguar is located in San Carlos, alifornia just 10 miles south of San Francisco Airport. It will besold with clear and clean California certificate of title and will be smogged if purchased by a California resident who will be required to pay local sales tax plus deal document fees. It will be sold "AS IS" with no written or verbal warranties expressedor implied.I welcome prospective new owners to come see, rive, eel and inspect this car in person.
NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, LEASE bid thoughtfully!
2. Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-307-2251 or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close. [Buy-it-now requires immediate $500 payment]
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, ank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.