1954 Jaguar XK120
Price: - Item location: Savannah, Georgia, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jaguar
- Model: XK
- Type: convertible
- Trim: 120
- Year: 1954
- Mileage: 700
- VIN: F5132
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 351C V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1954 Jaguar XK 120This is a 1954 Jaguar XK120 Roadster Convertible. This original body with the stunning red paint gives this roadster a unique and bold appearance. The engine is a Ford 351 Modified with approximately 400hp and the dual exhaust that gives it that muscle car sound. It has a 3 speed automatic with overdrive and a 3.08 gear ratio. The seats are leather which was completed by an interior master craftsman. The tonneau cover is leather and has a nice tight fit. The car has about 500 miles on it since restoration. The front brakes are original drums. There are several items included with the car: The hardtop, the original differential, 2 sets of original rear brake drums, side curtain brackets, roll of carpet to match the current interior and the original carpet is included to use as the pattern, spare tire and wheel. The car had some repair work done to the front lower body panel due to contact with the transport trailer rail and has primer applied and is ready for paint. The car is 95% completed and is ready for the new owner to take it to the next level. Please call Savannah Classic Cars at 912-235-2347 for questions.
- About us: We areSuncoastClassic Cars LLC Doing Business As Savannah Classic Carsa licensed UsedCar Dealership located in Savannah, Georgia that specializes in the consignment and sales ofclassic cars.
- No Warranty: This vehicle is being sold as is, with no warranty, expressed written or implied. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type.
- Inspection: It is the responsibility of the buyer to have the vehicle thoroughly inspected by the buyer or a representative of the buyer.The decision to bid with or without an inspection is based on the judgment and decision of the buyer.
- The Deposit: Please be ready to place a non refundable $500 deposit within 48 hours of auction's close. All transactions must be completed within 7 days of the end of auction.
- Tax, Title and License: Applicable sales tax, title and licensing fees will be added to the price for Georgia residents. If you live outside of Georgia, you are responsible for applicable tax, title and licensing fees in your area.
- Note: If the deposit is not received within forty-eight hours (2 business days) or if the sale is not complete within 7 days of the close of the auction, we reserve the right to sell to the next highest bidder or to another qualified buyer.
- Shipping: At your request, we will assist in contacting our shipping broker and schedule the shipment of the vehicle from Savannah, Georgiato your location. Shipping fees are additional costand will be added to the cost ofthe vehicle.You have the option to contact yourshipping companyto pay for and schedule the shipping of the vehicle on your own. We ask that you contact usprior to setting up a pick up date for the vehicle,
- Payment and Release of Vehicle:Once the funds are cleared in our bank from a certified bank wire transfer, certified check or bank issued cashier’s check for the balance of the winning bid amount, the vehicle will be released to buyer at our location in Savannah, GA, or the vehicle will be shipped as scheduled.
- Legally Binding Contract: If you are the winning bidder of this auction please follow through with the transaction. Your winning bid is a legally binding contract to purchase.