CLASSIC 1967 JAGUAR 420 SEDAN! RARE BLACK PLATE CALIFORNIA PARTS CAR OR PROJECT!
- Make: Jaguar
- Model: 420 SEDAN
- Trim: 420
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 49,869
- VIN: J67P1F2518DBW
- Engine size: SIX CYLINDER
- Drive type: REAR WHEEL DRIVE
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Jaguar 420 SEDAN
Offered for an appreciating new owner at NO RESERVE is this rare classic 1967 Jaguar 420 sedan.
I recently acquired this car which I am told was parked next to a house fire. The license plate sticker shows 1995 and it has not been driven in 20+ years.It looks to be in tact with the old originalblack and yellow California license plate, leather interior, FIVE genuine wire wheels with tires all holding air, what looks to be all original leather interior and real wood trim. PLEASE NOTE: This is a NON-running "project car, fixxer upper or parts car". The engine is not frozen, it turns freely. It will need to be towed from my facility here in Redwood City, California. It is being sold with two keys and a clear and clean California title.
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this old cat is in poor to fair condition with nice wire wheels, original chrome and trim and LOTS of paint peeling and bubbling and burnt right headlight area. Being a California car, it is not very rusty but definitely a project or a great parts donor for a current 420 owner.
As I hope is articulated in the photos here, the interior of this car is in quite original and fairly tattered condition overall. The word "patina" comes to mind for sure but its pretty much "all there"!
THE DETAILS AND $$$$
1. This 1967 Jaguarwill besold with clear and clean California title.I welcome prospective new owners to come see, feel and inspect this car in person.
NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, PLEASE bid thoughtfully
2.. Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close.
6.. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, bank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.