1956 Jaguar 2.4 Mark I 4-Door Sedan Custom Vehicle
- Make: Jaguar
- Model: Mark I
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: Full custom
- Year: 1956
- Mileage: 4,000
- Color: Teal/Gold
- Engine size: Chevrolet 350 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power rear view mirrors, Power Cowl Vent, Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: GM 700R4 Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Bone White
- Safety options: 4 Wheel power disc brakes, Power rack & pinion steering
- Options: Tilt steering column, Centech wiring system, Ford 8" rear-end, Custom upholstery/including trunk, Custom burl wood accents, XKE wire wheels, Cassette Player, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1956 Jaguar Mark I
While retaining the basic external looks and characteristics of the '56 Jag this 'rare' automobile has been custom fabricated with the addition of several pieces of modern technology.
'56 Jaguar was the first small unibody sedan produced. This made the conversion to a modern Chevy 350 V-8 with a 700R4 automatic transmission and Ford 8" rear-end took some real ingenuity. This car was completed with great attention to detail. Theappraisal in 2015 was $91,500.00.
This car drives and handles as well if not better than a modern car. I have a copy of the appraisal that lists many more car options and accessories than listed above. Please message me with any questions prior to bidding.
Buyer is responsible for shipping. Please make payment arrangements within 48 hours of auction closing.