1989 Jaguar XJS Convertible 2-Door
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jaguar
- Model: XJS
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Convertible 2-Door
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 55,176
- VIN: SAJNV4844KC151917
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 5.3L V12
- Number of cylinders: 12
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Options: Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 Jaguar XJS
This is a One Owner 1989 Jaguar XJS V12 Convertible with only 54,176 original miles. It has been garage kept and properly maintained since new. This Jaguar remains in very good original condition with the original Westminster Blue paint that still has a great shine. The XJ series was launched in 1989 and Jaguar produced a convertible version of the XJS that was an immediate hit especially in the US market.
This car was purchased new at Sovereign Motors, Hicksville, NY in September 1988. The car is powered by its legendary 5.3 liter V12 aluminum fuel injected engine and 3 speed automatic transmission. These cars came highly optioned standard from the factory including: air conditioning with automatic climate control, power 4 wheel ABS disc brakes, tilt power steering, power tinted windows, heated glass in rear window, power door locks, cruise control, trip computer, leather seats and interior trim, heated sports seats, power adjustable lumbar, burl walnut facia and trim, full instrument with tachometer, AM/FM cassette audio speaker system with Dolby sound and power antenna, alarm / code security system, spoke alloy wheels, carpeted rear luggage area with lockable storage, carpeted lighted trunk, halogen headlamps and fog lights, heated power wing mirrors and heated windshield washer. Everything works in this car including the air conditioning that blows cold air. A dealer installed radar detector is also in place. The burl walnut trim on the floor console is peeling which is typical for Jaguars of this age and there are two small tears in the drivers seat back. The steering wheel was replaced with a wood sport steering wheel. The original factory leather steering wheel is included in the sale. Documentation includes the original owners manual, original radio with radio guide, including the original new owners booklet with introductory cassette tape.
Take this car out of the garage, put the top down, turn on the radio and enjoy the ride! If it’s too hot, turn on the cold A/C!For more information, please contact Suncoast Classic Cars at 912-235-2347.
- About us: We areSuncoastClassic Cars,a licensed UsedCar Dealership located in Savannah, Georgia that specializes in the consignment and sales ofclassic cars.
- No Warranty: This vehicle is being sold as is, with no warranty, expressed written or implied. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type.
- Inspection: It is the responsibility of the buyer to have the vehicle thoroughly inspected by the buyer or a representative of the buyer. The decision to bid with or without an inspection is based on the judgment and decision of the buyer.
- The Deposit: Please be ready to place a non refundable $500 deposit within 48 hours of auction's close. All transactions must be completed within 7 days of the end of auction.
- Tax, Title and License: Applicable sales tax, title and licensing fees will be added to the price for Georgia residents. If you live outside of Georgia, you are responsible for applicable tax, title and licensing fees in your area.
- Note: If the deposit is not received within forty-eight hours (2 business days) or if the sale is not complete within 7 days of the close of the auction, we reserve the right to sell to the next highest bidder or to another qualified buyer.
- Shipping: You are responsible for contacting the shipping company, scheduling the shipping of the vehicle from Savannah to your location and paying the shipping fees. If you need assistance finding a shipper, we can provide you with our preferred shipping company information.
- Payment and Release of Vehicle: Once the funds are cleared in our bank from a certified bank wire transfer, certified check or bank issued cashier’s check for the balance of the winning bid amount, the vehicle will be released to buyer at our location in Savannah, GA, or the vehicle will be shipped as scheduled by the buyer.
- Legally Binding Contract: If you are the winning bidder of this auction please follow through with the transaction. Your winning bid is a legally binding contract to purchase.