1954 Jaguar XK120 Roadster - Matching Numbers - Excellent Engine
Price: - Item location: Steubenville, Ohio, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jaguar
- Model: XK
- SubModel: 1954 XK120
- Type: Roadster
- Trim: XK120 Roadster
- Year: 1954
- Mileage: 30,000
- Engine size: 6 cylinder
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: Manual
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1954 Jaguar XK 1954 XK120Welsh Enterprises Inc. 1954 Jaguar XK120 Roadster Matching numbers XK120 - Car was taken off the road in 1975
- Clear title
- Taken apart for restoration, some parts are missing
- Engine is in excellent condition, and does turn
- Engine has been stored indoors for the last 30 years
- Includes original ignition coil, starter, and carburetors
- Frame is straight
- Chasis number matches number on title
- Does not include VIN plate
- Chasis number available to valid bidders by request
- Sold "As Is" with no implied warranty
- Copy of title to be e-mailed directly after auction ends
Shipping Information ** Shipping arrangements or vehicle pickup will be made after the sale.
Return Policy ** Non-returnable
Payment Options ** Payment must be made immediately after the auction's closing, or we hold the right to re-list the item.
Why buy from Welsh Enterprises?
- We are the largest independent supplier of
Jaguar spares worldwide
- Over 40 years of Jaguar parts & spares experience
- We carry a complete line of parts for all Jags from early XK's to the new XJ
- Same day world wide shipping
- Knowledgeable sales staff
- On-site Jaguar parts salvage yard
- All of our parts are checked before shipping to ensure 100% quality
- We manufacture many aftermarket parts
- We are your #1 source for Jaguar performance parts and accessories. Don't be fooled by imitations!