California Original, 1986 Jaguar XJS V-12, 100% Rust Free, Two Owner, 98k Orig
Price: US $2,469.00 Item location: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jaguar
- Model: XJS
- SubModel: V-12, California Car
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: XJS
- Year: 1986
- Mileage: 98,977
- VIN: SAJNV5849GC127156
- Color: Other
- Engine size: 5.3 lt.
- Number of cylinders: 12
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: rwd
- Interior color: Beige
- Options: Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1986 Jaguar XJS V-12, California Car
|Contact | Our Website |eBay Feedback | Current Auctions|
|Welcome to caliautobrokers Online Auctions.|
- 98,977 original miles
- Carfax/Autocheck certifiedno accident/Two owner vehicle.Passed smog/emissions test every time since new.Average score is 48-70, this car received an incredibly high score of 69 (repost available upon request)
- The car runs and drives extremely well
- Engine idle is superb and very quiet. Excellent compression on all 12 cylinders
- Transmission shifts perfectly through all the gears
- The entire drivetrain is very solid and tight
- Brakes, steering and suspension are A+
- All mechanical, electrical and climate control systems are in tip top condition
- Strong cold air conditioning
- All power options work properly (windows, gages, etc.)
Cosmetically the car looks stunning!
- 100% rust free body, chassis and frame
- No accidents
- No dents
- Minimal chips, nicks, dings
- Nice originalchrome, trim, and weather-stripping
- Drivers side taillight has a small chip on top corner. The light is still fully functional and looks fine.
- The original leather seats look great!
- The dash has a couple of hairline cracks. The carpeting, headliner and door panels are all in near mint condition. The top of the rear seat hassplits at the seems(see pics)
This car is turn key and ready to be enjoyed now! The new owner will be pleased with the overall outstanding original condition.
California buyers, or if you plan on picking up in California you will be responsible for full price of motor vehicle + tax, title, registration (current or past due), smog *if applicable), transfer, DMV and all other fees associated with the sale in California.
This Jaguar is also available for sale locally and is subject to removal from the auction at anytime should it be sold. If you have any questions call Evan at 310-594-4224 or email. Shipping can be arranged worldwide and expedited quickly and inexpensively to your door. Thanks for looking!