1975 Jaguar XJ6C RARE Coupe version of the 4dr - Olive Green/Brown-Black
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jaguar
- Model: XJ6
- SubModel: XJ6C
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Coupe
- Year: 1975
- Mileage: 172,343
- Color: Olive
- Engine size: 4.2 liter
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Brown-Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1975 Jaguar XJ6 XJ6C
- 1975 Jaguar XJ6C, original engine, matching numbers, only 2 owners, rare coupe body style, olive green/dark brown-black, left-hand (US) drive
- Jaguar XJ6c Sedan, model year 1975, version for North America U.S.
- 2-door coupe body type
- RWD (rear-wheel drive), automatic 3-speed gearbox
- petrol (gasoline) engine with displacement: 4235 cm3 / 257.5 cui, advertised power: 120.5 kW / 162 hp / 164 PS ( SAE net ), Torque net: 305 Nm / 225 lb-ft
- characteristic dimensions: outside length: 4948 mm / 194.8 in, wheelbase: 2763 mm / 108.8 in
- reference weights: base curb weight: 1824 kg / 4021 lbs
- how fast is this car ? top speed: 188 km/h (117 mph) (theoretical);
- accelerations: 0- 60 mph 11.9 s; 0- 100 km/h 12.6 s (simulation ©automobile-catalog.com); 1/4 mile drag time (402 m) 18.6 s (simulation ©automobile-catalog.com)
- fuel consumption and mileage: average estimated by a-c: 18.9 l/100km / 14.9 mpg (imp.) / 12.4 mpg (U.S.) / 5.3 km/l
There were only 3200 of this car ever made and even fewer remain in this condition!
This beautiful Jag has been with us for over 30 years -- we're the 2nd owners. We have all (or almost all) of the paperwork dating back to when we bought it in 1978. The seats were reupholstered and exterior was re-painted in the early 90's, and there is no apparent rust on the body.
Last time we started it (which was 5 years ago), the engine ran strong and everything was fine. This rare and elegant car really is an absolute joy to drive!
Due to the rare and collectible nature of this Jag, we wanted to keep the original engine, which has 172,324 miles. 4.2 litre, 6 cylinders, and 3-speed automatic transmission.
Please browse through the HD/HQ photos, and please feel free to ask me any questions.
The full body picture in a grassy field is NOT the vehicle in this listing, but it is identical to the vehicle in this listing.
PAYMENT: I use PayPal exclusively, unless we meet in person, in San Diego, and go to the bank together. A PayPal deposit of $650 is required within 24 hours of purchase, and full payment is required within 7 days. If the deposit is not received within 24 hours, the car will be immediately relisted and the non-paying buyer will be reported. We really do not want to have to relist again and again, so please be sure this is the car you want to buy and please be sure to understand the payment deadlines.
SHIPPING/RELOCATING: We are more than happy to sell and ship internationally, but BUYER is responsible for shipping. BUYER is also responsible for arranging pick up, delivery, and everything else necessary to prepare the vehicle for shipment. SELLER is NOT responsible for transporting the vehicle anywhere, but we will be happy to meet you and/or pre-paid shipping agent at our garage, as long as you give us at least 1-day notice of the scheduled time.
SERIES SPECIFICATIONS (from www.automobile-catalog.com):