1970 Jaguar XKE SII Roadster in Very Nice Condition!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jaguar
- Model: E-Type
- SubModel: OTS (Convertible)
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 34,400
- Color: Brown
- Engine size: 6 Cylinder, 4.2 L, DOHC
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Biscuit
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Jaguar E-Type OTS (Convertible)
Well preserved Series II Roadster that was originally a California car. Odometer shows 34,400 ORIGINAL MILES! Very presentable with a professional overall bare-metal refinish, brand-new interior, and canvas top.
Details are as follows:
- Numbers matching!
- Purchased new in California. Second owner was friend of first owner, I am third owner.
- No stories, accidents, rust, etc.. Very well taken care of, preserved, and kept in heated garage.
- All records which includes a notebook that shows fill-ups and oil changes by first owner, and service work (over $34K in receipts). Manuals also included.
- Original Jack, knock-off tool, and hammer
- Pirelli Tires
- Koni Shocks
- New brakes
- New Pioneer Stereo (AM/FM/CD) with remote
- New canvas Boot Cover
- Battery tender
Car runs and handles well. Just purrs along on the highway!
Body is laser straight with nice gaps. There are (2) minor blemishes on car, one on the drivers door at waist height (small chip) at door edge and a light scratch close to rear boot. Both of these areas would be easy to touch up.
Additional pictures furnished upon request.
Car is being sold as-is with no implied warranty or guarantees.
Non-refundable deposit of $2,500 is due within 48 hours of Auction close. Balance of funds due within 7 days. Once balance of funds have cleared, title will be signed over and delivered to buyer immediately.
Buyer is responsible for shipping. I would be happy to assist with transport arrangements, including continental US and overseas shipping.